• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

Saudis say Biden wanted to delay oil production cut until after the election

President Biden's administration urged Saudi Arabia to delay cutting oil production by one month, putting it behind the midterm elections, the country said Thursday.

The Saudi government, which leads the OPEC oil conglomerate, rejected appeals from the U.S. last week and moved forward with cutting oil production, potentially causing gas prices to spike in the U.S. before Election Day. 

Make sure it doesn't make you look bad until after the elections?

Saudis told him to stick it, lol

Biden admin is really dropping the ball by the way they are handling the oil situation and we're paying for it

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

He was tying his sons brain cancer to the burn pits in Iraq.  He has said before he thinks he got the cancer there.  Man the things you guys beat off to. 

He specifically said he died in Iraq. Sorry but that is a disconnect which falsely puts Beau's death on a battlefield not from brain cancer 6 years later. 

9 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Appears to me I haven't used the "ban" feature enough. How does it go, do I give you a warning first or just an outright ban?  

It's very sad the way some people conduct themselves on this board. Just shameful behavior.

51 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

He was tying his sons brain cancer to the burn pits in Iraq.  He has said before he thinks he got the cancer there.  Man the things you guys beat off to. 

I spent 3 times more time in Iraq than beau and smoked 40 plus cigarettes a day there. 50cent a pack! While everyone was around burn pits Biden was a company cdr so he wasn’t all that close to the pit. 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I spent 3 times more time in Iraq than beau and smoked 40 plus cigarettes a day there. 50cent a pack! While everyone was around burn pits Biden was a company cdr so he wasn’t all that close to the pit. 

I could give one wet little plopping squirt about what you did.