• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A day after President Joe Biden drew criticism from conservatives on social media for giving unsolicited dating advice to a young teen girl in California, the president is again in hot water for claiming the "economy is strong as hell."

The comment came during a conversation with a reporter at a Baskin Robbins in Portland, Oregon, who asked the president if he had any worry about the strength of the U.S. dollar amid rising inflation.

With a chocolate chip ice cream cone in his hand, Biden answered: "I’m not concerned about the strength of the dollar. I’m concerned about the rest of the world. Our economy is strong as hell."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-tells-reporter-economy-strong-hell-while-eating-ice-cream-portland

Lol

Biden admin reportedly planning to sell more oil from emergency reserve

The Biden administration is planning to release another 10 million to 15 million barrels of oil from the nation’s emergency stockpile in an effort to balance markets and prevent additional increases in gasoline prices.

I thought Biden didn't have anything to do with gas prices?

That's what we keep hearing

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

The Biden administration is planning to release another 10 million to 15 million barrels of oil from the nation’s emergency stockpile in an effort to balance markets and prevent additional increases in gasoline prices.

It will be interesting to see what this upcoming plan to fill the reserves is going to be

On 10/18/2022 at 4:08 AM, Redondo said:

Aren’t the strategic reserves intended for when we’re under attack or a crisis or something similar? If we weren’t changing our energy policies to such a larger dependence on foreign oil, this wouldn’t be an issue. The way they’re moving to a new green approach is as crappy and poorly managed as how we pulled out of Afghanistan.