• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Huh? It's a press release from Dollar Tree.

And some dude named Ben Hunt tied the press release to the minimum wage, which isn't necessarily the case.

By the way, how'd it go with fact checking your claim that 2/3rds of people with mental illness are liberals?

Just now, Taylor said:

And some dude named Ben Hunt tied the press release to the minimum wage, which isn't necessarily the case.

By the way, how'd it go with fact checking your claim that 2/3rds of people with mental illness are liberals?

I'll check it tonight. I had to coach my kid's soccer team after work yesterday.

11 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Lol @ calling it fake news because I was incorrect about firework stands. Also that officer did die. 

Yep. He died of a brain aneurysm.

Also you should be called out for your firework stand comment. It was a pack of lies!

Edited by Lhalo

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/55681

The federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour has not changed since 2009. Increasing it would raise the earnings and family income of most low-wage workers, lifting some families out of poverty—but it would cause other low-wage workers to become jobless, and their family income would fall.

THE EFFECTS ON EMPLOYMENT

How would increasing the minimum wage affect employment? Raising the minimum wage would increase the cost of employing low-wage workers. As a result, some employers would employ fewer workers than they would have under a lower minimum wage. However, for certain workers or in certain circumstances, employment could increase.

Changes in employment would be seen in the number of jobless, not just unemployed, workers. Jobless workers include those who have dropped out of the labor force (for example, because they believe no jobs are available for them) as well as those who are searching for work.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Actually it was 2/3rds of white liberals have some sort of mental illness.

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

He finished pulling the troops out but we weren’t at war with them. There hadn’t been an American casualty in about 18 months

This is an interesting change of narrative. We were still devoting resources, money, and personnel in a country to keep an enemy contingent at bay. If that's not war, I don't know what is.