• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cannot-believe-700-000-us-100041987.html

if true we are going to lose more people under Biden. He sure has done a shitty job stopping this virus. Trump only lost 350k and he didn’t have a vaccine. 

I still don’t get the vaccine hesitancy. The more this keeps spreading the more it will mutate into something worse. 

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

I still don’t get the vaccine hesitancy. The more this keeps spreading the more it will mutate into something worse. 

Doesn't matter what the US does.  None of the prevalent mutations are US based.  Delta was from India.  Gamma from South America.  Lambda I think was from Brazil.  Mu is from I think Peru.  Heck, I think the Alpha strain is considered the UK one.  And Mu I believe is the one they consider vaccine resistant.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

Doesn't matter what the US does.  None of the prevalent mutations are US based.  Delta was from India.  Gamma from South America.  Lambda I think was from Brazil.  Mu is from I think Peru.  Heck, I think the Alpha strain is considered the UK one.  And Mu I believe is the one they consider vaccine resistant.

All the more reason to lock down our borders 

Just now, Jason said:

All the more reason to lock down our borders 

Yes, we could go the New Zealand route.  Which wouldn't be bad.

Bonus would be when the world economy then tanks.  And World War Freedom starts and we solve global warming by the heathens killing each other.

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yes I took it. The virus will mutate with the vaccine so I don’t see that changing. Honestly the left would have been better off shutting the hell  up on the vaccine. Biden ,Fauci, and Colbert aren’t going to change the minds of conservative holdouts. 

Just now, Kotchman said:

Yes I took it. The virus will mutate with the vaccine so I don’t see that changing. Honestly the left would have been better off shutting the hell  up on the vaccine. Biden ,Fauci, and Colbert aren’t going to change the minds of conservative holdouts. 

It will mutate but at a much slower pace if everyone got on board 

Biden's Slide With Key Voters: Momentary Blip or Danger Sign?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-slide-key-voters-momentary-121039167.html

Biden’s support has held up among white college graduates, according to the recent polls, while his standing among white voters without a degree has dropped to 30%, down from 37% in polls taken in June and July.

-----

Who knew that white Democrat college graduates are the dumbest demographic?

32 minutes ago, Jay said:

Biden's Slide With Key Voters: Momentary Blip or Danger Sign?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-slide-key-voters-momentary-121039167.html

Biden’s support has held up among white college graduates, according to the recent polls, while his standing among white voters without a degree has dropped to 30%, down from 37% in polls taken in June and July.

-----

Who knew that white Democrat college graduates are the dumbest demographic?

Well duh.  The college graduates want their college paid for free and clear so of course they are for Biden.  More free shit, more votes won.

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Well duh.  The college graduates want their college paid for free and clear so of course they are for Biden.  More free shit, more votes won.

Hitching their wagon to Biden is dumb then because he's said he has no interest in forgiving student loan debt. We're waiting on AOC 2028 for that.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Hitching their wagon to Biden is dumb then because he's said he has no interest in forgiving student loan debt. We're waiting on AOC 2028 for that.

Sounds like white privilege to me. That money could buy Jordans for a lot of black kids