• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Biden staged his booster shot on a fake set. 

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/watch-live-biden-gets-his-booster-shot/

The best part about this link for me is the comments section. There's so really funny yelling at clouds stuff there, as well as some very solid medical misinformation being used as a basis for determining that the shot was actually not given. Thank you, @fan_since79.

2 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

The best part about this link for me is the comments section. There's so really funny yelling at clouds stuff there, as well as some very solid medical misinformation being used as a basis for determining that the shot was actually not given. Thank you, @fan_since79.

I didn't read the comments and have no opinion on whether the shot was real. I'm just wondering why they had to use a fake set with fake windows and fake trees. I don't get it. 

Just now, fan_since79 said:

I didn't read the comments and have no opinion on whether the shot was real. I'm just wondering why they had to use a fake set with fake windows and fake trees. I don't get it. 

I feel the same way about all sets, including the one Colbert is on. Ultimately, none of that really matters, so why give a crap?

Just now, RallyMo said:

I feel the same way about all sets, including the one Colbert is on. Ultimately, none of that really matters, so why give a crap?

I just think it would have been much more impressive for him to get the shot at his Oval Office desk. The President of the United States is trying to get 98% of the population (his words) to have the shots and the boosters, and that image would go a long way in my opinion. He could have made it a prime time address to the nation.

But you're right, it's not that big of a deal. Much of what is posted on this forum is not a big deal. So what.

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I just think it would have been much more impressive for him to get the shot at his Oval Office desk. The President of the United States is trying to get 98% of the population (his words) to have the shots and the boosters, and that image would go a long way in my opinion. He could have made it a prime time address to the nation.

But you're right, it's not that big of a deal. Much of what is posted on this forum is not a big deal. So what.

Yep. Don't fall for medical advice given in internet comments (and I'm not saying that you did). I'm sure a decent number of people have read the following bit of misinformation and thought, "hmmmmmm." The people making these comments are making truly crazy statements.

Screenshot_20210929-105602_Samsung Internet.jpg

18 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

That is the real question was did he actually get the booster. I would hope so and if you see the original pics it is apparent that is a set but not sure they don't do a lot of that normally, even past administrations.