• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, cals said:

We had Mexicans across the street. It was awful.  Mariachi music, cars on blocks in the driveway.  Shit like that.  They were renters and the owner sold so they moved. We were so exited to meet our new neighbor.  Then we found out it was a Mexican woman.  To her credit I never hear or see her.

If you were a Dodger fan you may have found some common ground with them 

1 hour ago, cals said:

We had Mexicans across the street. It was awful.  Mariachi music, cars on blocks in the driveway.  Shit like that.  They were renters and the owner sold so they moved. We were so exited to meet our new neighbor.  Then we found out it was a Mexican woman.  To her credit I never hear or see her.

There's a Hispanic family (not sure if Mexican, but I'm guessing they are) who live in the apartment next to us. Mom, Dad, and three kids (elementary through high school) in a 2-bedroom.

They are incredible neighbors. Very friendly, quiet, and respectful. They have family members over often but we never hear noise or music. 

21 minutes ago, cals said:

It was true.  They were awful.  One night they had a party and two dudes started brawling in the street.  I was about 8 Miller lites deep and went out there in my fleece pants and flop flops and yelled at them.  I said “hey, knock that shit off, this is Orange.  Take your asses back the Santa Ana if you want to pull this shit!”  The two dudes fighting stopped, looked at each other and looked like they were gonna charge me.  But then they all  scattered like roaches when the light comes on.  

And then all your other neighbors clapped, right?

2 hours ago, cals said:

That's because she has a Hispanic across the street making all sorts of racket out of the garage.

armenian neighbors in a couple places we've lived haven't been very good neighbors - weddings, wedding receptions, parties, smoking, loud music, cramming 75 people in to a single apartment - awful stuff. however, the one armenian neighbor i have now has different vices (he's older than me) - he grows roses and smokes a cigar in the mornings 3 or 4 times a week. easy to live with.

the worst neighbors we've ever had by far were four swedish exchange students. every single thing about them sucked. they moved in after midnight to the apartment underneath us, then 8 months later moved out at the same time. they had mulitple parties every weekend, necessitating calls to the apartment manager and eventually the police. never did anything to slow those idiots down. the feeling of relief when they left was monumental.

On 9/25/2021 at 3:33 PM, cals said:

We had fat white Trumpers across the street.  It was awful.  Kid Rock and Wayne Newton music blasting, the rube converted jeeps to rock crawlers, huge Trumper hit.  Cars on blocks in the driveway, transmissions and axle housings scattered about.  Dude groped the neighbors wife at a block party. They were owners and never moved, we were excited when we did. 

That's a true story.  They went to church with the people who were in charge of the HOA.  Little angel cherub I had in flower bed, letter to remove it.  Cars on blocks and auto parts scattered about, haha, we're friends with the HOA.

27 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

We had fat white Trumpers across the street.  It was awful.  Kid Rock and Wayne Newton music blasting, the rube converted jeeps to rock crawlers, huge Trumper hit.  Cars on blocks in the driveway, transmissions and axle housings scattered about.  Dude groped the neighbors wife at a block party. They were owners and never moved, we were excited when we did. 

That's a true story.  They went to church with the people who were in charge of the HOA.  Little angel cherub I had in flower bed, letter to remove it.  Cars on blocks and auto parts scattered about, haha, we're friends with the HOA.

Lol at the Wayne Newton music

28 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Where do we live?

This is scary stuff

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

It's almost as if people from all ethnicities can be great or crappy neighbors. Who knew!

38 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's almost as if people from all ethnicities can be great or crappy neighbors. Who knew!

Mormon's neighbors are the worst.  Not that they are bad people and this neighbors daughter was the flower girl at our wedding.  Problem is they will talk you into playing in their basketball games at their gym and then a bunch of tall, young, blond, blue eyed clones (KC's type) of each other will land on you and you tear an ACL/MCL and an Achilles and forever live as Crampknees after.  Do not go play basketball at a Mormon church gym, even the blacks stay away. 

8 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Mormon's neighbors are the worst.  Not that they are bad people and this neighbors daughter was the flower girl at our wedding.  Problem is they will talk you into playing in their basketball games at their gym and then a bunch of tall, young, blond, blue eyed clones (KC's type) of each other will land on you and you tear an ACL/MCL and an Achilles and forever live as Crampknees after.  Do not go play basketball at a Mormon church gym, even the blacks stay away. 

Can confirm. I also tore a ACL/MCL and Achilles playing basketball against Mormons. 

42 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Lol I’m Not blond or blue eyed. I can relate to the brutality of church league basketball. The southern Baptist were pretty ruthless but still not like playing in the hood. I’ve been banned from every military league around. The West coast boys just weren’t ready for the physicality of east coast basketball