• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert E Lee was a decent general and the war wouldn't have lasted as long as it did without him but he was a bit overrated. He was too aggressive for his own good (needlessly lost a lot of men he couldn't replace). He definitely gave Grant trouble in 1864-65 though.

He faced some terrible Union generals who helped him look pretty good. Sort of like a soft tossing lefty facing the Angels.

When I saw libs on social media say the world was laughing at us because of Trump, cons said they didn't care what the rest of the world thought. But now they say the rest of the world is laughing at us because of Biden.

Which is it, do we care or not? 

13 minutes ago, Kevin said:

When I saw libs on social media say the world was laughing at us because of Trump, cons said they didn't care what the rest of the world thought. But now they say the rest of the world is laughing at us because of Biden.

The rest of the world is a bunch of libs, so they probably don't care.

I just find it hilarious that Trump was such a failure, he lost to a guy with apparent dementia.

Just now, Jay said:

Voting started so early that most people didn't realize Biden is demented until it was too late.

I don't remember it that way Jay but I could be wrong. I thought people were questioning his gaffes and mental capabilities long before the election, mainly during the primaries and when it was apparent he was going to be the nominee. 

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

I don't remember it that way Jay but I could be wrong. I thought people were questioning his gaffes and mental capabilities long before the election, mainly during the primaries and when it was apparent he was going to be the nominee. 

People who follow such things knew Biden had lost a step.

Biden's campaign kept him under wraps as much as possible. Interviews with notes, etc.

The voting public were voting before they had a chance to see much of Biden.

Now they look at him and think my god, the guy is demented.

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Yeah corn pop and look here fat happened way early

36 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Robert E Lee was a decent general and the war wouldn't have lasted as long as it did without him but he was a bit overrated. He was too aggressive for his own good (needlessly lost a lot of men he couldn't replace). He definitely gave Grant trouble in 1864-65 though.

He faced some terrible Union generals who helped him look pretty good. Sort of like a soft tossing lefty facing the Angels.

McClellan was pretty much the opposite of that. 

44 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I think the rest of the world doesn’t give a shit about us like people think they do 

Just now, Jason said:

I think the rest of the world doesn’t give a shit about us like people think they do 

I don't think this is about the citizens of other countries; they have always hated us. It's about the world leaders. 

There's literally a video of Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson (a conservative) and Emmanuel Macron mocking Donald Trump. 

I'm sure they aren't fawning over Biden but to say Biden is making this country the "laughing stock" of the world after 4 years of Trump is just hilariously obtuse. 

"BuT tRuMp". Fuck you.

I think if our elected officials gave less of a shit about what other countries and their leaders thought while focusing more on issues that affect Americans along with less policing the world we'd be a lot better off.  Other countries and their leaders mock us but they criticize us when we get involved, don't get involved enough or don't get involved at all so it's damned if you do damned if you don't.  I don't care about being a super power because it's led to us being in never ending wars, created more enemies, led to unnecessary deaths and the list goes on.  Unfortunately I don't expect either side to change course and instead we'll stay on the same course while things crumble from within.  Any complaints I have about Biden kind of don't matter at this point considering the crap the right keeps trotting out there.

12 hours ago, Jay said:

Now they look at him and think my god, the guy is demented.

They do now do they?  any links, testimonials from said people, etc or is this just you, Newsmax, a Barcalounger and hoping the extra strength beano kicks in soon coming up with this. 

My apologies, I know where you heard it.  many many people are saying it, a lot of people are saying, everyone is now saying, I've been hearing, a lot of people tell me, the stable genius without dementia told you. 

I will repeat, I am no fan of Biden but to call him out for dementia while at the same time saying the last guy was just joking when he says something insane shows a true lack of intelligence, dementia if you will. 

In three, two, one...Congratulations, you are now on ignore. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

They do now do they?  any links, testimonials from said people, etc or is this just you, Newsmax, a Barcalounger and hoping the extra strength beano kicks in soon coming up with this. 

My apologies, I know where you heard it.  many many people are saying it, a lot of people are saying, everyone is now saying, I've been hearing, a lot of people tell me, the stable genius without dementia told you. 

I will repeat, I am no fan of Biden but to call him out for dementia while at the same time saying the last guy was just joking when he says something insane shows a true lack of intelligence, dementia if you will. 

In three, two, one...Congratulations, you are now on ignore. 

You need a beer and some pussy. You are kinda grumpy in the mornings