• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kotchman said:

Because Muslim terrorist have only existed for 20 years? You aren’t going to coddle these savages into civility. They understand brutality and death so it’s best to speak their language 

Did I say terrorists didn't exist before that?

I said "creating more terrorists".

Just now, Kevin said:

Did I say terrorists didn't exist before that?

I said "creating more terrorists".

Muslims didn’t take over the Middle East through a live and let live strategy. Appeasement of evil has failed throughout history and it isn’t going to work with these fucks now. Islam is at war with the west so they better be willing to accept collateral damage. Our problem is that we have never committed to destroying these bastards.  We should have given them the option of complete surrender or destruction long ago

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Muslims didn’t take over the Middle East through a live and let live strategy. Appeasement of evil has failed throughout history and it isn’t going to work with these fucks now. Islam is at war with the west so they better be willing to accept collateral damage. Our problem is that we have never committed to destroying these bastards.  We should have given them the option of complete surrender or destruction long ago

Well you got part of your wish. Those seven kids will never threaten your freedom again. 

Just now, Kevin said:

Well you got part of your wish. Those seven kids will never threaten your freedom again. 

My wish is for the destruction of radical Islam. I’m also wise enough to know that there will be collateral damage. Now I’ll admit that this strike was part of the status quo approach and fruitless. I’m more for eliminating entire Muslim nations until they figure out. Just like Japan we won’t see peace without a complete surrender. I’m all for stopping this petty drone bs. Islam needs a come to Jesus moment and the west just hasn’t had the balls to do it. Eventually the Europeans are going to be in real trouble if they don’t stomp this shit out.