• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I imagine all the people who constantly dumped on Trump for all of his golf outings are perfectly fine with mayor Pete staying home since mid August. 

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

I kind of see your point but Mayor Pete isn't the president.

No, but he’s the cabinet member specifically in charge of things like transportation for the nation. How many ships are anchored off our ports right now unable to offload their cargo? This is his area to take care of, and he’s failing so badly at it that sleepy joe has had to step in. Why isn’t he back at work? Still recovering from the episiotomy isn’t a valid excuse.

6 hours ago, Tank said:

No, but he’s the cabinet member specifically in charge of things like transportation for the nation. How many ships are anchored off our ports right now unable to offload their cargo? This is his area to take care of, and he’s failing so badly at it that sleepy joe has had to step in. Why isn’t he back at work? Still recovering from the episiotomy isn’t a valid excuse.

Example #10,542 of why we need less government running things 

Do as I say, not as I do

When you are the one making the rules, you should follow them to set the example

Biden, first lady flout mask mandate at fancy DC restaurant; establishments face fines for violations

President Biden and first lady Jill Biden were caught violating Washington, D.C.'s indoor mask mandate by walking through a high-end Georgetown restaurant without masks on Saturday.

The maskless Bidens were recorded leaving Fiola Mare while flanked by masked Secret Service agents.

The two dined at the pricey Italian seafood restaurant on the Potomac River after attending a service at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown, according to The Daily Mail.

Washington, D.C.'s Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser reinstated an indoor mask mandate in July amid the surge of the delta variant. The Bidens also violated Fiola Mare's mask policy, which mirrors the city's.

"Per CDC guidance and DC Mayor Muriel Bowser’s executive order, all individuals over age 2 are required to wear a mask indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Masks must be always worn while in our restaurants, except while eating and drinking. Thank you for understanding," the restaurant's website says.

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

Do as I say, not as I do

When you are the one making the rules, you should follow them to set the example

Biden, first lady flout mask mandate at fancy DC restaurant; establishments face fines for violations

President Biden and first lady Jill Biden were caught violating Washington, D.C.'s indoor mask mandate by walking through a high-end Georgetown restaurant without masks on Saturday.

The maskless Bidens were recorded leaving Fiola Mare while flanked by masked Secret Service agents.

The two dined at the pricey Italian seafood restaurant on the Potomac River after attending a service at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown, according to The Daily Mail.

Washington, D.C.'s Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser reinstated an indoor mask mandate in July amid the surge of the delta variant. The Bidens also violated Fiola Mare's mask policy, which mirrors the city's.

"Per CDC guidance and DC Mayor Muriel Bowser’s executive order, all individuals over age 2 are required to wear a mask indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Masks must be always worn while in our restaurants, except while eating and drinking. Thank you for understanding," the restaurant's website says.

I remember when he was wearing a mask at home and outside for the cameras. 

5 hours ago, Redondo said:

Do as I say, not as I do

Time to organize the recall election. Is Larry Elder still on retainer?