• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Y: BREAKING: Subway Just as Unhealthy as McDonald’s!

If I'm eating In N Out, I'm eating the bun, and getting multiple double doubles, and not eating their awful fries. Sorry Strad, they still suck, even well done.

When I think bad fries, I think Wendy's. These new sea salt atrocities they replaced their regular fries with are awful. Can't believe this was the final decision after extensive research.

Jersey Mike's is better than Subway & Quizno's...but Lascarri's is best of all...

Jersey Mikes is a bit of a rip off. If you want an Italian sandwich, go to Philly's Best. It's better, and about half the cost. 

This thread made me want some Subway. I think I might stop by on my lunch and pick up a Chicken & Bacon Ranch, without Ranch and substitute Chipotle sauce instead.

You should substitute the rest of the sandwich for a sandwich at Togo's. 

Claros is the business.

My new thing if I need to eat fast food on the run is just ordering two of whatever value or 99¢ chicken sandwiches and just taking one patty and throwing it into the other sandwich ditching one set of buns.

I stopped ordering value or combo meals a while back to avoid the fries and over eating.