• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 Hot Stove League

greginpsca

50 minutes ago, Stradling said:

He allows a ton of hits and a ton of walks.  Once again another project that throws hard.  

he actually hasn't allowed many hits in the minors when converted to relief.  also doesn't give up hrs.  misses bats.  walks were an issue in AAA but not horrible before that. 

funky delivery.   

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I wouldn't want Machado at 5/80.

I like the think of the Angels as having more integrity than wanting a shithead like Machado in their clubhouse.

We just finished paying off our last shithead, maybe it's time for a new one. 

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

Talent is great.

Cancerous attitudes are not. I'm not willing to sacrifice one for the other. Are you?

I’m not weak enough to think Machado will affect a clubhouse that has Albert, Trout and Upton in it.  If you think he is so be it.  I think it is highly overstated the affect of a guy coming into a clubhouse.  Now his on field bullshit would drive me crazy.  But more crazy than watching Escobar, probably not.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I’m not weak enough to think Machado will affect a clubhouse that has Albert, Trout and Upton in it.  If you think he is so be it.  I think it is highly overstated the affect of a guy coming into a clubhouse.  Now his on field bullshit would drive me crazy.  But more crazy than watching Escobar, probably not.

People said the same thing about Jose Guillen.

The difference is Machado won't be as easy to get rid of.

14 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I wouldn't want Machado at 5/80.

I like the think of the Angels as having more integrity than wanting a shithead like Machado in their clubhouse.

https://www.thesportster.com/basketball/15-horrible-things-michael-jordan-has-actually-done/

Plenty of more articles like that about Jordan and other really good athletes.

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

And Guillen didn’t affect the rest of the players, so thank you for proving my point.  

If Machado turns out to be a clubhouse disrupter, that would probably also play into Trout's decision about whether he wants to remain on a team with him.

That's not some extreme position. Trout isn't a babysitter.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

If Machado turns out to be a clubhouse disrupter, that would probably also play into Trout's decision about whether he wants to remain on a team with him.

That's not some extreme position. Trout isn't a babysitter.

No he isn’t.  Do we really still think the Angels don’t get Trout’s input on big signings?  At least get his opinion?  

2 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

https://www.thesportster.com/basketball/15-horrible-things-michael-jordan-has-actually-done/

Plenty of more articles like that about Jordan and other really good athletes.

Machado is not to baseball what Jordan was to basketball.

And I would bet that locker rooms and clubhouses are very different.

24 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

I will say that there may be room for Bitchado now with Bitchards gone. But there aren't too many guys in the history of sports that are worse than Manny.

Care to elaborate?  Links to all these vile and vicious things he's done to become one of the worst guys in the history of sports??

Machado is one of the best players in baseball. I don't think the Angels sign him at all but that doesn't mean he isn't great at his job.  Also, he was with the O's his whole career up until last season so he obviously isn't as bad as you think. If he was a horrible person, he would have been bounced around by now.

He is not going to be an Angel though so all the haters don't need to worry.