• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

peeing on the toilet seat pros

27 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

I never understood how they don't make toilets standard with a pedal that lifts the seat, much like a kitchen garbage can. 

There is no way I am lifting the seat at some rest stop toilet.  

I thought that's what my foot/shoe is for any time I find myself in that situation.  When I'm too old to do that I'll grab a paper towel or toilet paper and use that to life the seat.    

28 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

I never understood how they don't make toilets standard with a pedal that lifts the seat, much like a kitchen garbage can. 

There is no way I am lifting the seat at some rest stop toilet.  

You use the tip of your shoe to tip it up, heathen. You've just admitted you are the asshole that pisses on the seat at a public toilet. Fuck and you. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You use the tip of your shoe to tip it up, heathen. You've just admitted you are the asshole that pisses on the seat at a public toilet. F*ck and you. 

8 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I thought that's what my foot/shoe is for any time I find myself in that situation.  When I'm too old to do that I'll grab a paper towel or toilet paper and use that to life the seat.    

Yes, by all means, balance on one foot on a piss soaked floor. What could possibly go wrong!!

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I leave my electric shaver plugged in all the time and the green indicator light reflected off the mirror is a perfect night light. I’ve also perfected a method where I straddle the bowl and pee straight down into the water 

one of the revelations of parenthood, night lights in bathrooms are amazing things.

also, if you have issues with touching the seat in your own bathroom, maybe you should clean your toilet more often.  

8 minutes ago, calscuf said:

With all the cross-country driving I do and all the junk food I consume along the way, I stop often to take nasty dumps.

I also gave up using ass gaskets a few years back, so I go bare ass on the truck stop toilets.

I often have to wipe away someone's pee before I go.

they don't use the gassket on the east coast for the most part...certainly makes it easier than picking paper off a sweaty ass.