• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UN Climate Change Report (huge increases in gasoline taxes)

14 hours ago, Stradling said:

I’m assuming you take public transportation or ride your bicycle

I don’t ride a bike all over Southern California.  That makes me very bad I guess.  And public transportation lol.  Yea, I use the shitty ass metro when I go into LA.    So I guess I sort of use it.

I don’t think any of that precludes me from supporting ideas that change the way society consumes in order diminish the stress humans put on the environment.  

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t ride a bike all over Southern California.  That makes me very bad I guess.  And public transportation lol.  Yea, I use the shitty ass metro when I go into LA.    So I guess I sort of use it.

I don’t think any of that precludes me from supporting ideas that change the way society consumes in order diminish the stress humans put on the environment.  

No it just means you aren’t really doing your part.  I’m not judging you, I’ll leave that job to the liberals.  

11 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

My room smells like a sulfur grenade went off every morning. During 8 hours of sleep I'd guess I boof off 150 times on average.

welcome to the club. dues are due on the 1st of each month.

11 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Over 200 if I eat ketchup.

ketchup? seriously? LOL WTH.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

I like telling others how to live their lives. 

Years ago my sister kept telling me how I should get rid of my SLK and get a Chevy Volt. She used all of the ecology reasons why it would be better for the environment, I'd get better gas mileage, yadda, yadda, yadda. I said I may consider it once she trades in her new diesel BMW. I got angry looks the rest of the night.