• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 9/20 Facebook follies

eligrba4ever

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

"Some guys are working on things."

Scioscia after the game.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

"Some guys are working on things."

Scioscia after the game.

What the F*ck the season is almost over and they are working on things. You do that shit in spring training. I’m glad this fat piece of shit big head will be gone. What a big moran 

57 minutes ago, Tank said:

seems like a lot of you forgot that this is a pretty good A's team. it's not like they were destroyed by the orioles or royals.

True, but...

31-3 in two games?

It’s like the team finally quit, after all of the adversity.

62-75 since the 13-3 start, first time since the horrible 1992-1994 period under .500 3 straight years?    When does the struggling of the past 3 years finally stop happening?

7 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

True, but...

31-3 in two games?

62-75 since the 13-3 start, first time since the horrible 1992-1994 period under .500 3 straight years?    When does the struggling of the past 3 years finally stop happening?

Fielding a team with major league talent would help. 

7 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

True, but...

31-3 in two games?

When Scioscia gets his three-year extension at the end of the season. He'll have less job anxiety and and can really concentrate on managing this team without distractions.

I think we've been looking at this the wrong way.

?

9 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

True, but...

31-3 in two games?

Next year, when they build a huge lead by August, blow it, then win three in a row to force a game 163 on the road and get killed.

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

When Scioscia gets his three-year extension at the end of the season. He'll have less job anxiety and and can really concentrate on managing this team without distractions.

I think we've been looking at this the wrong way.

?

I think Scioscia has another offer some where. He is exiting town quietly, without the fanfare of something resembling a farewell tour, save a bobblehead night. 

I dont think he's done.

Could it be San Diego or LA? Ariz? 

Certainly not Seattle...................

2 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

I think Scioscia has another offer some where. He is exiting town quietly, without the fanfare of something resembling a farewell tour, save a bobblehead night. 

I dont think he's done.

That would be impressive. Scioscia would not be able to talk with any other team while under contract without approval by the Angels.

3 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

I dont think he's done.

You’re right, he’s not done by a long shot ... I think he takes a year off unless he gets a offer to good to refuse. 

21 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

True, but...

31-3 in two games?

Let’s see what a healthy and talented team can do. That’s the only way this streak ends.