• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 7/26 White Sox @ Angels

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yea, it has been all the way back since Iannetta was here since we had good offense from a catcher.  

I’d be curious is it hard for u to defend every move the Angels make or is your head so far up the Angels fanatical ass that you can taste it? I mean anyone says anything negative or positive and you might as well throw down the perverbial gauntlet. The day is short you aren’t on the payroll. 

1 minute ago, Kevinb said:

I’d be curious is it hard for u to defend every move the Angels make or is your head so far up the Angels fanatical ass that you can taste it? I mean anyone says anything negative or positive and you might as well throw down the perverbial gauntlet. The day is short you aren’t on the payroll. 

No it isn’t difficult.  And no not everyone, just mostly the guys like you that only say negative things.  Thanks again.  

4 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

stop acting like such  a f'n prick. 

what's alarming is how tightly you're clamped onto his nutsuck 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

No it isn’t difficult.  And no not everyone, just mostly the guys like you that only say negative things.  Thanks again.  

No problem. When you have the 48th worst offensive catcher in baseball out of 50 eligible. You gotta praise the Angels at least for one day. Hallelujah an offensive production out of the catcher spot baby! Angels are going all the way. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Said captain sweetie pie? I’ll take that as a compliment. And I guess the f’n prick comment is just the chocolate sauce on top of strads ice cream sundae. But to you’re cute response I’d say. Make me? 

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

Said captain sweetie pie? I’ll take that as a compliment. And I guess the f’n prick comment is just the chocolate sauce on top of strads ice cream sundae. But to your cute response I’d say. Make me? 

Said captain sweetie pie? I’ll take that as a compliment. And I guess the f’n prick comment is just the chocolate sauce on top of strads ice cream sundae. But to you’re cute response I’d say. Make me? 

Said captain sweetie pie? I’ll take that as a compliment. And I guess the f’n prick comment is just the chocolate sauce on top of strads ice cream sundae. But to your cute response I’d say. Make me? 

someone's shaking . .

Just now, fan_since79 said:

I love how Kole went from Bill Bergen to Babe Ruth after a little swing adjustment and a trip to Salt Lake.

Do we trade him now?

Yes if you can get something of quality for him. You supposedly have Adell on his way up. Why keep someone like Kole when he’s at most here one more year. 

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I love how Kole went from Bill Bergen to Babe Ruth after a little swing adjustment and a trip to Salt Lake.

Do we trade him now?

I would, I think we can better spend his money.....but that’s just me.....

9 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Do we trade him now?

I would consider trading him, but I wouldn’t give him away.  I’d be looking for arms.  I don’t know who the Indians have that we would want, but they seem to always be looking for an outfielder.  

8 minutes ago, Dick B Back said:

Trop was close to getting his name in the AL record book as the record for HRs given up in a game is 6 by a handful of guys, most recently James Shields in 2010.

Anyone have any idea what the Angels record is?

Well if the AL record is 6, and Trop gave up 5, I would think Trop is probably it.