• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

#MikeTroutMoments

Spirit

• Spirit pinned this topic

Cool stuff.

To me, Mike Trout is to the Angels what Ernie Banks was to the Cubs. Mr. Cub played on some crap teams and never made it to the World Series but fans in Chicago loved him for his “let’s play two” attitude.

Fortunately, the Angels can rectify this problem once Trout is surrounded by a better batch of supporting players. Hope he extends to get the ring (or rings?) for our (and his) team.

If not, we should all enjoy the hell out of him while we can.

Heres a trout moment.

Back when mike was still a boot i went on a road trip to see them play another team. The first night in town i went to a bar with a few of the other guys on the team, and we end up hanging out with the other team. Me and two of the guys (angels) end up after partying at one of the bad guys' place afterwards.

There was maybe ten bad guys there. All of them everyday players, with a few very big names at the time. They all started pressing the two guys I was with about trout. "Is he really that good? Is it all hype?"

The guys Im with are like "nah man, hes the truth." The bad guys didnt really ask anything else.

The next day I was on the field for BP. Visiting team always bats 2cd, and the home team heads in to relax, make last text messages, eat etc.

This time, just about every player on the other team stayed, hung out on the dugout rails like they were on safari, to watch trout hit BP. Ive never seen anything like thar before, and Ive gone to plenty of BPs at home and the road.

I know a few guys on other teams, and Ive never heard a bad word said about him. Everyone in MLB is a trout fan.

7 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Heres a trout moment.

Back when mike was still a boot i went on a road trip to see them play another team. The first night in town i went to a bar with a few of the other guys on the team, and we end up hanging out with the other team. Me and two of the guys (angels) end up after partying at one of the bad guys' place afterwards.

There was maybe ten bad guys there. All of them everyday players, with a few very big names at the time. They all started pressing the two guys I was with about trout. "Is he really that good? Is it all hype?"

The guys Im with are like "nah man, hes the truth." The bad guys didnt really ask anything else.

The next day I was on the field for BP. Visiting team always bats 2cd, and the home team heads in to relax, make last text messages, eat etc.

This time, just about every player on the other team stayed, hung out on the dugout rails like they were on safari, to watch trout hit BP. Ive never seen anything like thar before, and Ive gone to plenty of BPs at home and the road.

I know a few guys on other teams, and Ive never heard a bad word said about him. Everyone in MLB is a trout fan.

#humblebrag

• Chuck unpinned this topic
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:13 AM, Kody Mac said:

I was super shocked when Manfred said what he did and I got the sense that MLB wanted Trout to be a little more theatrical like Harper. That's just not who Trout is. The response has been great. I don't think I've seen a single person who has taken MLB's side on this one. 

This is why Manlessfred may suck even more than Small Market Bug did as commish.

Mike Trout does NOT need to change one single thing, Manlessfred! 

• 4 years later...