• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Liberal Utopia

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/11/2022 at 10:10 AM, Lhalo said:

Congrats to all the liberal dickheads that have absolutely destroyed what used to be a beautiful city. 90 fuckin years. Fuck all of you leftist assholes.

https://www.kgw.com/article/money/business/downtown-portland-jewelry-store-close-after-90-years/283-c6c0bd9c-a623-4bff-9f65-a9bb699a8b99

They want to turn it into something from out of Hunger Games.

4 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Scrolling the AW feed, and as soon as i hit this, Digital Underground / Tupac "Get around" comes on the radio. The opening part...

Seriously... it really happened. And what Im saying is, play that song intro real quick, and stare at this.... its pretty amazing.

Ha. That's perfect.

Back to get wreck, all respect
To those who break their neck to keep their hoes in check

Words to live by, my friend.

4 hours ago, Lou said:

Ha. That's perfect.

Back to get wreck, all respect
To those who break their neck to keep their hoes in check

Words to live by, my friend.

I think I’m going to include these lyrics during lesson about medieval life on a manor. Seems like a perfect fit. Thank you. 

• 1 month later...

Washington police say drivers aren't stopping for them

Steve Strachan, the executive director of the Washington Association of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs, and others in law enforcement connect the increase in failures-to-yield to passage last year of House Bill 1054, a sweeping police tactics law that, among other things, barred high-speed pursuits except in very limited circumstances.

The law was part of a package of police reforms majority Democrats passed in response to the murder by police of George Floyd in Minneapolis and other high-profile police killings — reforms aimed at addressing racial disproportionality in policing.

https://komonews.com/news/local/washington-police-say-drivers-arent-stopping-for-them

• 1 month later...

Libtard politicians getting mad when the illegals land in their town. Haha

DC homeless shelters are filling up with migrants from Arizona and Texas Mayor Muriel Bowser claims as she hits back at Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for shipping migrants to nation's capital rather than their final destinations 

Washington, D.C.'s homeless shelters are filling up because Texas Governor Greg Abbott is sending busloads of migrants from his state to the nation's capital, Mayor Muriel Bowser claimed Sunday morning.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11022557/DC-homeless-shelters-filling-migrants-Arizona-Texas-Mayor-Muriel-Bowser-claims.html

13 hours ago, Lhalo said:

DC homeless shelters are filling up with migrants from Arizona and Texas Mayor Muriel Bowser claims as she hits back at Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for shipping migrants to nation's capital rather than their final destinations 

Washington, D.C.'s homeless shelters are filling up because Texas Governor Greg Abbott is sending busloads of migrants from his state to the nation's capital, Mayor Muriel Bowser claimed Sunday morning.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11022557/DC-homeless-shelters-filling-migrants-Arizona-Texas-Mayor-Muriel-Bowser-claims.html

That's awesome.

15 hours ago, Lhalo said:

There are also the stories of them shipping illegals off to where they were trying to get to anyway. It doesn't address the problem other than give idiots a hard on. 

25 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

There are also the stories of them shipping illegals off to where they were trying to get to anyway. It doesn't address the problem other than give idiots a hard on. 

Sadly, the Biden administration doesn’t view illegal immigration as a problem and they refuse to deal with it 

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sadly, the Biden administration doesn’t view illegal immigration as a problem and they refuse to deal with it 

I get that but just shipping them off wherever is refusing to deal with it and just good for contributions. Both sides, one sucks at it and the other fund raises off it. 

10 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I get that but just shipping them off wherever is refusing to deal with it and just good for contributions. Both sides, one sucks at it and the other fund raises off it. 

Keeping them or shipping them to a designated location does nothing to deal with illegal immigration either.  The feds fail at securing the border and the border states end up footing most of the bill.  If our elected officials in Washington saw the impact of illegal immigration on their community then we'd probably see legitimate action on their part.  That said that won't happen and neither side really cares about the issue enough except to use it to fire up their base. 

4 hours ago, Crampknees said:

You’re not wrong. I wish the cons would at least coordinate. No need to disperse them evenly. I would send all to Newsoms home or Martha’s Vineyard. 

33 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You’re not wrong. I wish the cons would at least coordinate. No need to disperse them evenly. I would send all to Newsoms home or Martha’s Vineyard. 

Smarter move is to drop them all off at Ted Cruz's house, pack Ted and put them all on a flight back to Cancun. 

5 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Smarter move is to drop them all off at Ted Cruz's house, pack Ted and put them all on a flight back to Cancun. 

I’m all about sending them back but I believe that’s currently prohibited. If nothing else set up an exchange program. For every illegal that crosses the border , we should send one of Chicago/ STLs finest in return. 

54 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m all about sending them back but I believe that’s currently prohibited. If nothing else set up an exchange program. For every illegal that crosses the border , we should send one of Chicago/ STLs finest in return. 

Yep. I’ll take many of the illegals instead of some of our own low life scumbags 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yep. I’ll take many of the illegals instead of some of our own low life scumbags 

It’s a good way to solve prison over crowding. We just need to make sure we’re getting brick masons and not cartel members and Jihads