• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Liberal Utopia

4 hours ago, Lhalo said:

JMO.  But the last Bond movie really did tee it up to have a female Bond.  

12 hours ago, cals said:

So since I know Jason will be here later and confused let me make it clear:  James Bond will continue to be a hetero man.  That’s basically what that story is saying.

Let’s hope so. Nowadays anything is possible. I went to a Change of Command ceremony Friday since chic fila sandwiches were promised. The ceremony was held in the Church and there we discover the new Commander is a queer. His first command decision was to serve biscuits over sandwiches. Never say never nowadays 

Just now, cals said:

No way.  I need more info.

Last time I attend something to help my boss out. You know my gadar immediately spotted a queer on front row. Took about a minute to identify the family. Checked off the parents, grandparents , and the realized skinny jeans was the Commanders lover. Thought what the hell at least I’ll get some free sandwiches. I should have known a man that don’t like pussy would fuck up a chic fila order

8 hours ago, cals said:

On the bright side the base is going to look fantastic.

He’s a low level Company Commander so he only has a hallway. I was wondering why he spent so much time talking to the the mustache girl that’s trying to grow herself a dick. Now I see the connection 

It doesn't get much better than this. A double whammy.

Purse Snatching at Cow Hollow Parklet Leads Directly to Victim's Car Being Stolen

As KPIX reports, last Wednesday night, the victim was dining with friends when a black car with tinted windows pulled up very close to the Balboa Cafe parklet. A suspect reached over the parklet's wooden barrier and grabbed the woman's purse from where she was sitting, and the car drove off.

The crime was captured on surveillance video (seen below) from Wilder, the bar across the street.

Shortly thereafter, the suspects located the woman's car — perhaps this had been an entire stakeout situation and they knew where to look, or they got lucky and had the keys from the purse. The woman soon found that her car, parked at Fillmore and Greenwich streets, had also been stolen.

https://sfist.com/2021/12/13/purse-snatching-at-marina-parklet-leads-directly-to-victims-car-being-stolen/

Koechner GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Famous LA shopping center adds barbed-wire-like fence to deter smash and grabs

As a recent wave of mob-led store robberies has put retailers, mall operators and communities on edge, one popular shopping center is keeping an unusual security measure in place through the holiday season.

The Grove, a famous open-air shopping complex in Los Angeles, has added a high coil fence barrier that resembles barbed wire at the property's entrances and exits.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/13/business/the-grove-coil-fence/index.html

13 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Famous LA shopping center adds barbed-wire-like fence to deter smash and grabs

As a recent wave of mob-led store robberies has put retailers, mall operators and communities on edge, one popular shopping center is keeping an unusual security measure in place through the holiday season.

The Grove, a famous open-air shopping complex in Los Angeles, has added a high coil fence barrier that resembles barbed wire at the property's entrances and exits.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/13/business/the-grove-coil-fence/index.html

I still think locking up criminals is the most effective way to stop this crime and violence 

Edited by Jason

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Loot and rob.  Can't do anything.  Double park?  Go to jail.

The theft crimes are actually hers (and UPS') fault. If they didn't deliver products to the stores then the stores wouldn't have the stuff for needy citizens to acquire.  

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Loot and rob.  Can't do anything.  Double park?  Go to jail.

dear common sense,

we miss you. the world has lost its mind when someone delivering packages for UPS in a crowded community like this is threatened with jail, while this same city allows people to walk in to any store and steal up to a thousand dollars with any fear of punishment or retribution.

please come back and all will be forgiven.

signed, tank

Finally:

San Francisco Mayor London Breed announces plan to go after 'bulls*** that has destroyed our city'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-francisco-mayor-london-breed-announces-plan-to-go-after-bulls-that-has-destroyed-our-city-223520956.html

Speaking at City Hall on Tuesday, San Francisco Mayor London Breed lamented “all the bullshit that has destroyed our city,” including thefts at high-end stores like Louis Vuitton, rampant vehicle break-ins and a seeming flood of the potent drug fentanyl. All of it has been captured on video, making for regular Fox News segments and rising consternation among Democrats who see crime as a potential weakness in next year’s midterm elections.

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

Finally:

San Francisco Mayor London Breed announces plan to go after 'bulls*** that has destroyed our city'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-francisco-mayor-london-breed-announces-plan-to-go-after-bulls-that-has-destroyed-our-city-223520956.html

Speaking at City Hall on Tuesday, San Francisco Mayor London Breed lamented “all the bullshit that has destroyed our city,” including thefts at high-end stores like Louis Vuitton, rampant vehicle break-ins and a seeming flood of the potent drug fentanyl. All of it has been captured on video, making for regular Fox News segments and rising consternation among Democrats who see crime as a potential weakness in next year’s midterm elections.

Good for her. Hopefully she follows through with actions.