• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Liberal Utopia

Has anyone confirmed SF has a sidewalk shit tracking map? Just seems odd to shut down restaurants with unvaxed workers but they can’t seem to control people shifting on the sidewalks. I’m not Fauci or Rally but I can’t imagine millions of lbs of human shit in the street is healthy 

19 minutes ago, Angels Never Die said:

SF sucks as much as any big city does, I don't think this should be surprising to anyone.

I love visiting SF. There's a ton to do there.

But even if I were a multimillionaire and could afford to live there, I wouldn't.

I would live in Manhattan, though.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Public safety is District Attorney Boudin’s No. 1 priority,” said Julie Edwards, a spokesperson for Friends of Chesa Boudin Opposing the Recall, an outside group fighting the recall effort. “He has focused on innovative solutions to reduce crime, like suing the manufacturers of ghost guns

LMAO! What a bunch of stupid asshats. Nothing mentioned about locking up the dude that committed the crime with the gun 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

LMAO! What a bunch of stupid asshats. Nothing mentioned about locking up the dude that committed the crime with the gun 

awesome because lawsuits are settled so quickly these days.

and once again, nothing mentioned about personal responsibility of individuals.

Edited by Tank

24 minutes ago, Tank said:

awesome because lawsuits are settled so quickly these days.

and once again, nothing mentioned about personal responsibility of individuals.

In all seriousness, there are people holding office that legitimately care more about the criminals than they do the rest of us. 

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Boudin isn't stupid, he's just bought and paid for by Soros like Gascon. The people that voted for him sure are stupid though. Quotes about him are just crumbs for the stupid California liberals to eat up.

You see in order to think like a stupid California liberal you have to get into a stupid California liberal's head. Usually free shit or lack of accountability can sway their vote. Often times they think they make a difference to the planet's climate by banning straws while they purchase their next iPhone from China. They preach about how bad guns are before they shoot their cinematographer in the chest and watch her bleed out on set. They purchase a Prius and drive 55mph in the carpool lane etc...

It's truly a sight to behold watching the world's greatest country circle the toilet. Maybe next time we build a USA we'll keep voting rights to male land owners instead of foreigners and blue haired faggots.

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

will limit car access after the “horrible” night of crime. Police Chief Bill Scott similarly pointed to infrastructure changes as

LMAO!! Why not start coming down hard on these thieves and sending them to prison? Instead make life more difficult for the citizens there. 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

They are full of crap. They will not make any changes. If anything they will elect even further left leaning people 

Does anyone on here truly still support the far leftists?   Crazy on everything, and creating anger through the country

Zero bail 

Letting untold criminals come across the border 

Defunding police 

Riots left and right 

People like Mark Ruffalo mourning the people shot by Rittenhouse, when they tried to serious injure or kill him first 

Letting looters run rampant throughout the country 

I miss the days when it was conservative, moderate, liberal.

Leftists like the Squad and George Gascon have destroyed the Democratic Party.

Leftists are so in love with criminals.

And led by a duped 79 year-old who thinks he should run again for POTUS when age 82?

Edited by Angel Oracle

9 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

People like Mark Ruffalo mourning the people shot by Rittenhouse, when they tried to serious injure or kill him first 

Lol that he mourns for a child rapist. Hollywood folk are the same ones that knew about and covered for the like of Spacey and Weinstein. Their opinions are worthless