• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Liberal Utopia

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Finally:

San Francisco Mayor London Breed announces plan to go after 'bulls*** that has destroyed our city'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-francisco-mayor-london-breed-announces-plan-to-go-after-bulls-that-has-destroyed-our-city-223520956.html

Speaking at City Hall on Tuesday, San Francisco Mayor London Breed lamented “all the bullshit that has destroyed our city,” including thefts at high-end stores like Louis Vuitton, rampant vehicle break-ins and a seeming flood of the potent drug fentanyl. All of it has been captured on video, making for regular Fox News segments and rising consternation among Democrats who see crime as a potential weakness in next year’s midterm elections.

Their own progressive policies is the bullshit she’s talking about

3 hours ago, cals said:

I had a buddy that lived in the TL.  I used to stay there when I’d go visit.  It was a crazy place.(1990s).

My dad lived near there for a few years. I was in college in the early 80s, visiting him for a few days during a long weekend and decided to go for a walk down there one day. Oh my. Talk about depravity. I felt like I was surrounded by chlamidia, herpes, semen, syphillis, and aids with every step. Everything was so dirty and scummy and infectious. I didn’t even want to step in a puddle.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

My dad lived near there for a few years. I was in college in the early 80s, visiting him for a few days during a long weekend and decided to go for a walk down there one day. Oh my. Talk about depravity. I felt like I was surrounded by chlamidia, herpes, semen, syphillis, and aids with every step. Everything was so dirty and scummy and infectious. I didn’t even want to step in a puddle.

Semen puddle! Gross 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

And a banner thanking police was on the ground. Ballarini said after the first incident, a young woman about 25 years old, dressed all in black with her face covered, walked into the restaurant and made a threat.

"You better remove the banner because whatever happened last night to you is just the beginning.  Remove the banner and you're going to be fine. And I said no. I'm not going to remove the banner. I'm not scared of anybody. I do that because I'm proud of that," said Ballarini.

This would not happen here.

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

And a banner thanking police was on the ground. Ballarini said after the first incident, a young woman about 25 years old, dressed all in black with her face covered, walked into the restaurant and made a threat.

"You better remove the banner because whatever happened last night to you is just the beginning.  Remove the banner and you're going to be fine. And I said no. I'm not going to remove the banner. I'm not scared of anybody. I do that because I'm proud of that," said Ballarini.

This would not happen here.

Thanking them for what? They've been robbed twice in one week.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Don't get me wrong, I understand the situation. I am actually blind to it because I don't see it. From that link, 1) I can't afford to live in San Francisco, had a chance to locate to there or San Antonio and the latter was the best choice. 2) they are mental or users.  A good politician not worried about just running again could help and it is both (D) and (R). Just calling them Lepers and a Liberal Utopia on FOX News will not pick up the shit on the street. They can't afford to be there or just whack where the fuck they gonna go, and don't mention just get a better job.  They should just herd everyone out under $15 million net worth and call it Fantasy Island. The market there isn't just controlled by libs.  As Mayor my first task will be to put a Gump on every street corner then convert Alcatraz into a homeless resort.