• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Liberal Utopia

8 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Let’s just agree they made a tostada by mistake. No one deserves nacho disappointment on their birthday. 

Do you know what the little Mexican kid said when someone stole his cheese?

13 minutes ago, cals said:

Do you know what the little Mexican kid said when someone stole his cheese?

Not sure why but reminded me of my son. We would always jokingly  blame him for the family sitting In the back at any nice restaurant down south. He was about 9 or 10 before he finally figured out we weren’t serious. 

9 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I agree but who knew, I gave it a try and yes the food is shit.  Wing Stop is one that I say to try but for the most part now I make my own.  

Yeah the best wings are grilled IMO. Super easy. Season them with your favorite rub, grill them and then toss them in your wing sauce. Deep-frying them is a mess.

I like both Bleu Cheese and Ranch. There are good ranch dressings. Hint: look for something refrigerated.

Ranch is good when you're serving celery sticks, carrots etc. as a garnish. Bleu Cheese can be a bit overpowering.

All you need is something to balance the heat of the wing sauce.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Asians are generally smart people. I mean at some point they're going to have to concede that this shit is 99.9% black people. 

I've said it before, I don't understand why but the Asian face is like angry catnip to black people. They see it and they can't help but attack. 

15 minutes ago, cals said:

Asians are generally smart people. I mean at some point they're going to have to concede that this shit is 99.9% black people. 

I've said it before, I don't understand why but the Asian face is like angry catnip to black people. They see it and they can't help but attack. 

Most racist acts and ideologies these days are perpetuated by black people 

Edited by Jason

• 3 weeks later...

Have at it libs.

NYC thug, 55, who put on gloves to knock out diner in unprovoked attack is FREED after being arrested for attempted murder as DA charges him with misdemeanor : Left victim in a coma with fractured skull three years after leaving prison for rape

A New York City sex offender who was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after punching a diner, fracturing his skull and causing a brain bleed, has been allowed to walk free after the Bronx DA charged him with a misdemeanor. 

Bui Van Phu, 55, a registered sex offender who has spent six years in prison with lifetime parole, left Bronx Criminal Court on supervised release without bail Thursday afternoon after appearing before Judge Giyang An.

Phu was convicted for attempted robbery in 1991 and is a registered sex offender - who was out on parole after being convicted of raping a 17-year-old girl at gunpoint on December 24, 1994. He was released from prison in March 2019 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11124859/NYC-sex-offender-WALKS-FREE-attempted-murder-charges-downgraded-misdemeanor.html

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Have at it libs.

NYC thug, 55, who put on gloves to knock out diner in unprovoked attack is FREED after being arrested for attempted murder as DA charges him with misdemeanor : Left victim in a coma with fractured skull three years after leaving prison for rape

A New York City sex offender who was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after punching a diner, fracturing his skull and causing a brain bleed, has been allowed to walk free after the Bronx DA charged him with a misdemeanor. 

Bui Van Phu, 55, a registered sex offender who has spent six years in prison with lifetime parole, left Bronx Criminal Court on supervised release without bail Thursday afternoon after appearing before Judge Giyang An.

Phu was convicted for attempted robbery in 1991 and is a registered sex offender - who was out on parole after being convicted of raping a 17-year-old girl at gunpoint on December 24, 1994. He was released from prison in March 2019 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11124859/NYC-sex-offender-WALKS-FREE-attempted-murder-charges-downgraded-misdemeanor.html

You want answers Lawrence?

May I present Exhibit “A”:

A5195564-724F-409D-A37E-05A54CBEA0D5.webp

Don’t let the name fool you:  This dude is only half Asian.  Want to guess the other half?

Can the NY criminal justice system really incarcerate a black Asian for randomly attacking someone on the street?  To be honest it’s a miracle he didn’t attack himself.

It’s like if MC Escher made a drawing of a NYC crime.

6 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Have at it libs.

They want these types of people roaming the streets then whine about citizens wanting to carry guns to defend themselves. Seriously, what is their goal here with how they are running their criminal justice system?

3 hours ago, Jason said:

They want these types of people roaming the streets then whine about citizens wanting to carry guns to defend themselves. Seriously, what is their goal here with how they are running their criminal justice system?

They want the populace unarmed and scared so they can be controlled.