• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Liberal Utopia

13 hours ago, NrM said:

suck my he/him cis white circumcised dick

I'm sure blind people really care what the fuck these c*nts are wearing, what pronouns they go by and what their race is.

Is that based on your experience as a blind person or your experience as somebody who couldn’t figure out the easy to deduce fact that these descriptions were for blind people?

4 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I liked them until that time I went to Buffalo Wild Wings.  Vastly overrated and one of the wings still had feathers in it.  

air fryer is the way to go nowadays. Hooters no longer has quality women and Bww has terrible service and clientele 

23 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

That's like saying I liked hamburgers before I went to McDonalds. Other than beer the rest of Buffalo Wild Wings is dogshit.

I agree but who knew, I gave it a try and yes the food is shit.  Wing Stop is one that I say to try but for the most part now I make my own.  

4 hours ago, cals said:

When BWW was new I went to one in Idaho Falls and ordered nachos and there was lettuce on the nachos.

Lettuce has no business being on nachos.  Jason is right, white people ruin everything.  Probably Mormons to boot.

Chips, cheese, meat.  Enchilada sauce, beans and garnish optional.  Wait, was the lettuce actually lettuce, or shitty cilantro?

23 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Lettuce has no business being on nachos.  Jason is right, white people ruin everything.  Probably Mormons to boot.

Chips, cheese, meat.  Enchilada sauce, beans and garnish optional.  Wait, was the lettuce actually lettuce, or shitty cilantro?

It was a lot of shredded lettuce. 

29 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Cilantro is acceptable as a garnish. White people need to stick with cooking steaks and cucumber/mayo sandwiches 

Edited by Jason

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Cilantro is acceptable as a garnish. White people need to stick with cooking steaks and cucumber/mayo sandwiches 

Without looking it up do you know what other spice comes from the same plant as cilantro?

41 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Does a white person in Idaho Falls know the difference?

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

I actually knew it. I don't know where the hell cumin comes from though 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

They may think cilantro is parsley or something 

I just learned cumin is in the parsley family 

6 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Does a white person in Idaho Falls know the difference?

Even if they don't it wasn't a garnish. It was like a cross between nachos and a tostada.  It sucked.  The lettuce was all warm and shit.