• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fire mike scioscia and the GM

Jp555

20 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Im trying to hard? Lol

im not the one creating different accounts. 

: )

Yes, you are. 

Not sure what's happened between you two recently I don't particularly follow other people's pissing matches... but you seem to keep trying to goad him into responding then blather on about being in his head.  It seems you think (I'm guessing), he's made different accounts?  So tell me again, who is getting to who?   Tilting at windmills much?

It's cute you think making yourself look foolish is clever.

Edited by Inside Pitch

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

Yes, you are. 

Not sure what's happened between you two recently I don't particularly follow other people's pissing matches... but you seem keep trying to goad him into responding then blather on about being in his head.  It's funny considering you think (I'm guessing), he's made different accounts?  So tell me again, who is getting to who?   Tilting at windmills much?

It's cute you think making yourself look foolish is clever.

I’m still curious what my other accounts are.  But he’s just being whatever he’s devolved into.   

12 hours ago, Jp555 said:

Fire mike scioscia and the GM. We need Fresh & Young New Blood running the show. Mike is washed up and the GM is know jerry depoto. Mike year after year goes  with this garbage bullpen and our GM can't figure a way to pick out Talent. Why did we keep this Bullpen at the beginning of the season and we didn't get upgrades take a look at what Jerry dipoto is spending on his bullpen. I'm starting to wonder if Artie really wants to win. 

you forgot to add that we should trade Mike Trout to Seattle for Jerry "dipoTOE"