• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

All-Star Game Ballot has been released - Voting starts Friday (Ohtani listed as DH)

Chuck

It's already pretty easy to predict the starting lineup based on that list.

1B - Mitch Moreland (BOS)

2B - Jose Altuve (HOU)

3B - Miguel Andujar (NYY)

SS - Xander Boegarts (BOS)

C - Gary Sanchez (NYY)

DH - JD Martinez (BOS)

LF - George Springer (HOU)

CF - Mike Trout (LAA)

RF - Mookie Betts (BOS)

It's the same shit every year. 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

2B - Jose Altuve (HOU)

C - Gary Sanchez (NYY)

DH - JD Martinez (BOS)

CF - Mike Trout (LAA)

RF - Mookie Betts (BOS)

If we had better fans we would have one more All Star.  Oh and possibly Ohtani.  

This post was sarcasm.

40 minutes ago, jordan said:

Gonna be tough to edge JD Martinez or Stanton, but then again the whole country of Japan will be voting for Ohtani.  So he might just win by a landslide. 

Yeah, I'm guessing Ohtani might beat everyone out because of Japan and US combined. 

Well, except votes from sour Mariners, Dodgers and Yankees fans. 

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

2B - Jose Altuve (HOU)

C - Gary Sanchez (NYY)

DH - JD Martinez (BOS)

CF - Mike Trout (LAA)

RF - Mookie Betts (BOS)

Albert should be in the lineup. Just ask him. 

22 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'm not going to lie; I have zero interest in voting for the ASG. Many of the players who deserve it won't get voted in because it's a popularity contest, and my measly votes will make no difference.

I say that in November every four years

On 5/30/2018 at 12:44 PM, tdawg87 said:

2B - Jose Altuve (HOU)

C - Gary Sanchez (NYY)

DH - JD Martinez (BOS)

CF - Mike Trout (LAA)

RF - Mookie Betts (BOS)

I know you're going BOS/NYY heavy for a reason, but with the Japanese vote, Ohtani is likely the DH. Martinez should've been listed as an outfielder, with 29 DH games and 25 OF games.

7 minutes ago, OHTANILAND said:

This was before all of the pussification. 

That was not a good year (1977) for Halos on the ballot.   Only 5 appeared on it...Remy, Grich, Chalk, Bonds, and Rudi.    Not even Baylor was on it?   

And I remember some of the hype of a Halos vs Dogs WS in the pre-season.   Sadly, the pitching tanked after Ryan and Tanana, and the only hitters who had solid seasons were Bonds, Baylor, and Remy.    Rudi and Grich missed half of the season.   Heck, that is still the only Halos team to be no-hit twice (Eckersley and Blyleven) in the same season.    If only they played the M's every game that season (shutting them out first two games of season).    Should have known, when they lost 4 straight early on at Oakland (cursing Mitchell Page constantly) to a bad and depleted A'th team, that it was going to be a struggle. 

24 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

That was not a good year (1977) for Halos on the ballot.   Only 5 appeared on it...Remy, Grich, Chalk, Bonds, and Rudi.    Not even Baylor was on it?   

And I remember some of the hype of a Halos vs Dogs WS in the pre-season.   Sadly, the pitching tanked after Ryan and Tanana, and the only hitters who had solid seasons were Bonds, Baylor, and Remy.    Rudi and Grich missed half of the season.   Heck, that is still the only Halos team to be no-hit twice (Eckersley and Blyleven) in the same season.    If only they played the M's every game that season (shutting them out first two games of season).    Should have known, when they lost 4 straight early on at Oakland (cursing Mitchell Page constantly) to a bad and depleted A'th team, that it was going to be a struggle. 

Reggie hit three knocks in one game against the Dodgers in the WS. That was pretty amazing.