• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hero or Goat - 5/15/2018

GOAT!  

38 members have voted

1. 1. GOAT!

• Scioscia
    • Eppler
    • Trout
    • Defense
    • Baserunning
    • Alvarez
    • Jim Johnson

8 hours ago, JustATroutFan said:

Personally, I think the best choice is to go to a right handed reliever. Altuve's career batting average against lefties is .339, compared to .308 against righties.

Not much difference.

my take away being at the game.

props to altuve. he was down 0-2, battled back, and sitting behind home plate that pitch he hit was a good pitch in the dirt. although his 2nd to home on a routine grounder was odd. he was 0-2 on bregman the ab before.

kinsler getting thrown out at the plate when it would have been 2nd and 3rd with 1 out and trout on deck in the 7th.

barria was pretty solid. good line and stayed out of trouble against a good lineup.

probably just the breaks. i've yet to see a bullpen keep every opportunity a win for the team. maybe go to the pen after two runners on or even after the walk to bregman to load them. this team really does need some lock down dependable arms back there.

3 hours ago, JustATroutFan said:

Stop placing the blame on Trout. It took a perfect throw from Reddick to get Trout, smart guy. If I had a chance to run Trout again in that situation, I would do it 10 out of 10 times. Every single time!

Trout has as much to blame on Kinsler.  I guess you never heard the adage never make the last out at third. 

1 hour ago, stormngt said:

Trout has as much to blame on Kinsler.  I guess you never heard the adage never make the last out at third. 

THANK YOU

What advantage is gained trying to advance to 3B with TWO outs, when a hit is mainly the way to get the run home anyway, whether from 2B or 3B.   

It's like trying to steal 3B with two outs.

16 hours ago, Dochalo said:

I'm mad at everyone.  But it's on Alvarez.  

There's a bigger issue going on, but tonight is on him.  

Alvarez is out of his element. If we had a decent pen he wouldn't have been used in that situation, and if by chance he was Scioscia would've had half the leash on him as he had.