• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kkkkkkalhoun+ for Souza Jr.

9 hours ago, Warfarin said:

Arizona has the best record in the NL.  They are poised to go on a World Series run this year, especially since their biggest rival is down in the dumps this year.  They are going to ADD to their team, not subtract.

My only solace in getting swept by SF and dropping one yesterday to the rox is that it hurts the dodgers.

18sab8.jpg

36 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

My only solace in getting swept by SF and dropping one yesterday to the rox is that it hurts the dodgers.

18sab8.jpg

Sorry man, but I despise the Giants.  I’m all for the DBacks winning that division, but not the Giants.

Besides - I want the Giants to fall apart, so we can trade for Madison Bumgarner!  ?

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

The Giants and DBacks are my two favorite teams in the NL 

How can you have two favorites in the same division?  Or for that matter more than one entirely?  A favorite implies one team.  Think about it and then explain it to robblin17 when he's drunk.

3 hours ago, tomsred said:

How can you have two favorites in the same division?  Or for that matter more than one entirely?  A favorite implies one team.  Think about it and then explain it to robblin17 when he's drunk.

lol

1. i've always liked the Giants because I grew up around nothing but dodgers fans. I literally mean that every single one of my friends were dodgers fans. After living in SF, I grew to like them even more.

2. I was born in Arizona

3. hiccup 

Edited by Lou