• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Astros (4/24/2018)

Chuck

It seems to me like the Angels this year are very nervous about the number of injuries they have had in the past, and are really making it a focus to prevent them. We have seen a surprising number of starts from both Valbuena and Young. IDK if I am just paying more attention this year, but it seems like almost every day at least someone is getting a day off. Our bench is pretty strong so its not really hurting us, but it could be a huge upside if we are able to limit injuries. Hard to measure that though. It all kinda plays into the 6 man rotation and the heavy use of options to cycle relievers, though.

43 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Ok you've recovered. 

That's all I'm saying re: Blash.

Wasn't trying to recover ... but ok,  Blash is a late bloomer just now starting to figure it out. Hope his success translates into ML baseball. I believe he needs some consistent AB's if he wants to be the next Justin Turner (late bloomer).

18 minutes ago, DMVol said:

Unless Calhoun wakes up soon, he is likely to be platooning with somebody....

7 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

...in Cincinnati. 

Not sure he has a lot of trade value.....we'd be selling low....on the other hand, if he doesn't get something going soon, not sure it's going to matter much....