• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

According to Lodge, Halos will go 15-6

According to Roger Lodge, the Angels are going to go on a 15-6 stretch and get to .500 at the 58 game mark.

Although I would love to see it happen, I see absolutely no evidence that this team is capable of a run like that.

To be fair, he didn't say they WOULD go 15-6.  He just said that the next 21 games is a soft portion of the schedule, and if they DID go 15-6 during that stretch, they could be back to .500.

This site is like a Simers article, facts need to be embellished to attract attention.

To be fair, he didn't say they WOULD go 15-6.  He just said that the next 21 games is a soft portion of the schedule, and if they DID go 15-6 during that stretch, they could be back to .500.

He said there is a good chance that they can go 15-6.

There is very little chance they can go 15-6 in the next 21 games.

Lodge said it was a 7 game homestand - it's 9.  He forgot the 2 gamer with the M's.

He said Tiger double bogeyed 14 on Sunday and didn't put well during the tournament.

He offered his "legal" perspective on the Kobe vs. Mom issue and has no frickin' clue what he's talking about.

I only listened for an hour.

I can stomach a lot of crap to go wrong with a team since it's impossible to predict the future (outside of shitstupid trades), but them keeping this jackass on the air really gives the team a bad image.

I can no longer blame ANY non-SoCal sports fan if they happen to be visiting, turn on the radio, hear this nozzle, and then go back home and say "Man, they have nice weather but they don't know shyte about sports."

I'm convinced he doesn't actually understand any sport he talks about.

He's still (unfortunately) being paid to bring his pom poms in.  If they keep paying for that, at least have some nice breasts to go with it, not man tits.