• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We're scouting Tim Lincecum AGAIN?

Chuck

According to Jon Heyman of FanRag Sports, the Cardinals will be among the teams at Tim Lincecum's showcase on Thursday.

The list of confirmed teams planning to send representatives also includes the Angels, Orioles, Twins, Giants, Dodgers, Yankees, Brewers, Padres, Tigers, Phillies, and Rangers. Lincecum will go through a throwing workout at the Driveline Baseball Research Lab in Kent, Washington in the hope of getting another shot at the major league level. He sat out the 2017 season after posting a 9.16 ERA and 2.37 WHIP in nine starts with the Angels in 2016.
Related: Cardinals

Feb 14, 2023 – (Yawn) According to Jon Heyman of Ragtime Sports, the Mud Hens will be among the teams at Tim Lincecum's showcase on Thursday.

The list of confirmed teams planning to send representatives also includes the Angels, Lincecum will go through a throwing workout at the Divine Savior Skilled Nursing Home in Kent, Washington in the hope of getting another shot at the major league level. He sat out the 2017 thru 2022 season after posting a 19.16 ERA and 6.37 WHIP in nine starts with the Angels in 2016.

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Jesus dude, stop being a bitch.  Somehow 6 turned into 7, I joked about 8, no different than you saying 7, and then somehow your feelings got hurt. 

Total misunderstanding.  I was making a joke about an overreaction in another thread by someone else!  Damn message boards. . .

Seriously I was.parroting another poster barking at me in that exact fashion.  I thought it was obvious but I guess I played it poorly.