• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uniform options

Tank

i've never been a fan of the red on red scheme (apologies to mrs. @red321), so the option of a blue jersey with red lettering, or a red jersey with blue lettering appeals to me. i also like the blue cap w/red bill and red A on it.

more than anything, i wish they'd bring back the sleeveless jerseys. those were my favorite by far. 

before i lost all my weight, i found a pro-weight sleeveless jersey and had it personalized with Salmon and #15. Can't wear it at all now. may try to get it signed and simply frame it at this point.

39 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

40CE9754-7DC4-4693-B020-7527A2182C92.png.96e43a2750a8d801049dda9c295c6c26.png

Really like those alternate aways and would like the throwbacks say on Sundays like the Mariners do

i like the piping they used. 

i don't care to ever again see the throwbacks from the 80s/early 90s. that was my second to least favorite uni, the flying wing being the worst.

I have never liked the reds with the lone exception being the BP jersey style.   Im just over it theres  far too many reds in mlb.  
And ill go on record as saying i liked the periwinkle design if it had a more traditional A with a halo over the disney cartoony one, but the colors were nice and original IMO. 

Oh and i want no part of anything that says Los Angeles personally, none.  

Taken from this page, take me back to circa 79 or 86 whites or the 82 light blues :)   Though I don't recall seeing those used much back in the day

http://blog.heritagesportsart.com/2010/08/los-angeles-angels-of-anaheim-uniform.html

I like the Los Angeles road jerseys and -- heck yeah -- wear those into Chavez Ravine ---that would be great.

I swear - when the Angels first changed their name back to Los Angeles, the Dodgers announcers either were ordered to (Vin Scully included) to refer to the Angels only as THE ANGELS and not the LOS ANGELES ANGELS -- either they were ordered to do that or they just on their own refused to call the Angels the LOS ANGELES ANGELS.

the Dodgers franchise was very upset with the Halos name change and even intervened in court on the City of Anaheim's side.

I also like the hockey jersey especially the white on red one on the right side -- and the Blue background one with the haloed A looks good too. Let's lose the Anaheim Angels winged A look -- geez those remind me of the Disney years and cheerleaders on the dug out...........

1 hour ago, bloodbrother said:

These will always be my favorites, along with the logo on the cap. Biased of course since I played little league wearing the California Angels uniforms/hat lol

mike-trout.jpg

These are my favorites as well. I like the contrast in colors rather than red on top of red, I like blue lines along the jersey, and even the "angels" across the chest looks a lot better than the plain one they have now.

I'm ready for some new uni's. I dont like the uni's they have now that are completely saturated in that ugly red color.  They look more like templates than professionally made uni's.

On 1/2/2018 at 12:41 PM, UndertheHalo said:

It would be great if we wore the dumb red 3rd jerseys less.  We look like tomatoes out there in those !  I love the regular white and grey home/road uniforms. 

I wouldn't mind the red jerseys if the lettering and numbers weren't the same color as the jersey.