• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joba Chamberlain disses Mariano Rivera after Yankees closer asks him to quiet down

Chuck

After reading the article, it sounds like Rivera was the dick first. Joba could have handled it better yes, but so could Rivera. And since Rivera is the veteran star, he probably should have said it less dick-like.

Whether you have a legitimate issue with him or not, you never go public.  Never go full retard.

this is a really good decision on joba's part, pick a fight with the most beloved yankee of the last 20 years, next to jeter. really smart. there is no way this could go bad for you in a small media market like new york

they might run him outta town, if this builds any momentum.

Just a hunch, but I think Yankees fans will take Mo's side on this.

BENJIMO1327 minutes ago

So Joba, you didn't get to see you family when you were on the DL all last season? Maybe you would see you mom more if she wasn't in jail for selling crystal meth....

Totally blown out of proportion. Most of the papers around here are not even talking about it.

Mariano has been nothing but class from day 1. Read up on what he is doing on his farewell tour, and your opinion of him will go way up.

Joba has been a good guy for a while now. He grew up, and "gets it".

Joba has the weight advantage, but I'd go with Rivera even if he is older. Rivera is still tough as nails. I think he'd shower the slow-fisted Joba with so many quick punches to the face that Joba would not be able to get a lick in. Rivera has also shown on the field he has mental strength and resilience that would help him take a blow or two and bounce back if Joba got lucky.  Joba would just start crying and run away at the slightest sign of pain like he has his entire career. 

Kieth Richards still being alive might be the greatest mystery of my lifetime.

At heart, the Stones are and always have been a blues band.  Muddy Waters, BB King, John Lee Hooker, Chuck Berry. . all played live well into to old age and since they were the Stones inspiration from the start, it's no surprise they keep chugging along.  Aside from it costs these days to see them, I see it as a good thing.

Oh, and Joba is a failure and a D-bag. .  I expect we'll see him in an Angel uniform next season.

i have 3 siblings with down syndrome. i use the word retarded sometimes. i don't believe it's anywhere near as derogatory as n***er or the like, but i'll admit to using language to inflame people at times.