• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 MLB Winter Meetings thread

Ohtaniland

1 minute ago, CanadianHalo said:

Why would the O’s trade Schoop?

They’re most likely losing Machado after this season. Schoop is a big part of what they do offensively. Back before Schoop blew up he was who I was hoping we’d trade Santiago for

Any chance they'd move Beckham? 

3 minutes ago, totdprods said:

Any chance they'd move Beckham? 

Well they declined Hardy’s club option (obviously), do they have anyone that can play SS if they move Beckham?

I guess it just all depends on how much they value pitching vs hitting. I saw that they’ve already discussed an extension for Schoop, I just don’t see how they move him. 

Yankees are becoming really hateable (well, they always were but they've felt a little more tame the past decade) and scary again. This is vintage Evil Empire stuff. Good core, acquiring stars left and right, spending big, strong farm, seemingly getting the upperhand in trades....

Bob NightengaleVerified account @BNightengale 6m6 minutes ago

The New York #Yankees, trying to swing a trade for a starter, have #Tigers Michael Fulmer and #Dbacks Patrick Corbin on their radar in early talks

34 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

Why would the O’s trade Schoop?

They’re most likely losing Machado after this season. Schoop is a big part of what they do offensively. Back before Schoop blew up he was who I was hoping we’d trade Santiago for

Orioles have no problem scoring runs but have never had the pitching to compete. They'll want to make a final push before they lose Machado, Jones, etc. If we offered pitching they could control in case of a rebuild, they'd at least consider it. 

Shohei Ohtani received a platelet-rich plasma injection in his right elbow in October, Sports Illustrated’s Tom Verduccireports.  The treatment was simply “a preventative measure,” in the words of Ohtani’s agent Nez Balelo, who added that PRP injections are commonly used in such a fashion in Japanese baseball.  Teams were made aware of the treatment 

traderumors

8 minutes ago, GoodTimesGoneBad said:

Orioles have no problem scoring runs but have never had the pitching to compete. They'll want to make a final push before they lose Machado, Jones, etc. If we offered pitching they could control in case of a rebuild, they'd at least consider it. 

I suppose they could move Beckham to 2 and sign someone like Cozart to play short. I just don’t see it happening.

14 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

Shohei Ohtani received a platelet-rich plasma injection in his right elbow in October, Sports Illustrated’s Tom Verduccireports.  The treatment was simply “a preventative measure,” in the words of Ohtani’s agent Nez Balelo, who added that PRP injections are commonly used in such a fashion in Japanese baseball.  Teams were made aware of the treatment 

traderumors

Lol are you kidding me!

22 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

traderumors

Fitting in already

Ohtani and richards share the same injector !