• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mariners acquire 2B Dee Gordon

4:32pm: The swap is official.

4:30pm: Perhaps unsurprisingly, the M’s are gaining an additional $1MM in international bonus capacity as part of the deal, Mark Feinsand of MLB.com tweets. That’ll presumably go to the team’s efforts to land Japanese star Shohei Ohtani.

Christopher Torres and Robert Dugger are the other players in the deal, Jon Heyman of Fan Rag tweets.

4:28pm: All of Gordon’s contract is going to Seattle, Tim Healey of the Sun Sentinel reports.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

Mariners #2, #7, and a name were dealt, with no money apparently being eaten by Miami.

I really liked Dee Gordon and thought he'd be one of the better value trade targets, but even with the extra million in Ohtani bucks, I don't think Dee would have been worth Barria, Rivas/Fletcher, and a low-level arm with no salary eaten.

2 minutes ago, HaloNArizona said:

4:32pm: The swap is official.

4:30pm: Perhaps unsurprisingly, the M’s are gaining an additional $1MM in international bonus capacity as part of the deal, Mark Feinsand of MLB.com tweets. That’ll presumably go to the team’s efforts to land Japanese star Shohei Ohtani.

Christopher Torres and Robert Dugger are the other players in the deal, Jon Heyman of Fan Rag tweets.

4:28pm: All of Gordon’s contract is going to Seattle, Tim Healey of the Sun Sentinel reports.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

Dipoto thinks he has Ohtani. I hope he's wrong.

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Well shit.  I doubt that the Angels are going to try and match this.  

Otani is gonna have to want to be Angel. 

I thought that money was never the issue for Ohtani here from what I've read. Don't the Padres have very little money to offer?

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

Angels responded with a move of their own the other day... we will see what happens in Angels land in the next hour or so.

I'm guessing Hernandez and a million international for some used gum.

....Its possible I've begun to over-estimate Eppler.