• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Serious question about old board

Dtwncbad

On 11/16/2017 at 3:49 PM, Victorious Ghost said:

LMAO! Hey Tank! I just tried to cut my hair again three weeks ago after buying a new electric shaver. Not kidding! Same result as before and I ended up having to get it "repaired" at Supercuts after employees at one of my clients roasted me mercilessly. Basically, I ended up with a #1 haircut.

I guess some things never change. Great to see you guys again!

Hi Justin.

On November 16, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Victorious Ghost said:

Hey kids! I appreciate the kind words and that you guys still remember me! It's weird...I was just thinking of AngelsWin about two days ago.

I'm alive and well and still stomping around the same area. My business really expanded over the last few years (which has been good and bad...you would think making more money would maker things easier, but not always). 

I'll follow up on this later tonight or over the weekend.  I hope everyone is well, although I don't think Lee is. 

Thanks again!

image.gif

16 hours ago, Taylor said:

Why the heck would be be all coy and hide his identity?

He wouldnt have to be coy. Maybe he just wanted a new identity.

I didn't use the same name when I came over here, either. I wasnt really hiding my identity. Just didnt use the same name. But I was open about who I was and where I lived and a couple of the regulars figured it out. They asked me, publicly, if I was cuidado1 and I had nothing to hide, so I admitted it.

I had lots of run-ins with him. He was just so demeaning to others in his tone. I felt it was in opposition to the free exchange of ideas that discussion boards should have.

Several of us called him on it, but it never changed. I actually concluded that he might not realize that he does it. 

Believe he gave Sue a pretty bad time, too.

On 11/15/2017 at 6:05 PM, Taylor said:

According to some here, Arte shut down the OMB because of people badmouthing his decisions, and then made up a story about a suicide to hide his real intentions.

From what I observed, all of the MLB Boards closed except the Los Angeles Dodgers Board. I'm not sure, but I think a lot of it is because the teams all have Official Facebook pages now, where people can make posts and the moderators have a lot more control.

12 minutes ago, WBaxterDTM said:

From what I observed, all of the MLB Boards closed except the Los Angeles Dodgers Board. I'm not sure, but I think a lot of it is because the teams all have Official Facebook pages now, where people can make posts and the moderators have a lot more control.

Not true all the boards are still up and working except for the Angels and Cubs. The links from the teams web sites may not be there but the messages boards still are working.

IE: http://www.forums.mlb.com/discussions/Houston_Astros/ml-astros?

http://www.forums.mlb.com/discussions/Texas_Rangers/ml-rangers?

http://www.forums.mlb.com/discussions/Seattle_Mariners/ml-mariners?

All the teams URL are same except the name of the teams at the end.

On 11/17/2017 at 2:30 PM, mtangelsfan said:

I wish that exileindc would have come over.  

Whatever happened to light that baby up?

Yeah, was suprised he never did. He, angelsneverdie and angelsgraffiti were the big sabr guys over there. Changed my views on a lot of things (though AG was over the top sometimes). Always assumed they show up here. AND does sometimes, never seen exile though. Too bad, he was pretty knowledgable.

• 9 months later...
On 11/17/2017 at 8:00 PM, WeatherWonk said:

I am truly stunned that Angel Graffiti didnt migrate over here. He would have fit right in with all the sabermetricians. But I'm not disappointed.

I guess it's possible that he is here, under a different name. 

no, he's not. in fact, he's never coming back because . . .

Unknown-1.jpeg