• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Did you hear about it before you had to look it up?

Yes. It was on MSNBC yesterday night. Don't ask why I had MSNBC on.

Also, that's a poor question. You have to hear about news the minute it happens or else it wasn't reported correctly? 

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yes. It was on MSNBC yesterday night. Don't ask why I had MSNBC on.

Also, that's a poor question. You have to hear about news the minute it happens or else it wasn't reported correctly? 

I think headlines are headlines and other stories aren't and the news dictates which is which

19 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

This "MSM doesn't report the rEaL nEwS" crap is so old.

Do you guys check every media outlet right after something like this happens to make sure it's being reported? Did you hear about it before looking it up?

I look at multiple outlets every morning. I didn’t see it until it was posted here 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

I didn’t say they didn’t report it but Matt Gatez and Chauvin trial are the top headlines. 

Maybe you should write them a strongly worded letter letting them know you feel this shooting should be their top story. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean, let's be honest if this were about Hillary you guys would be all over it.

I thought sex trafficking was a big issue? 

Listen man Jason wants them to focus more attention on gun violence. Why is that hard for you to understand?  

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Listen man Jason wants them to focus more attention on gun violence. Why is that hard for you to understand?  

Not really but I was curious why it wasn’t bigger news on a national level, especially with a child being one of the victims. It appears to be a domestic situation and it was a Hispanic guy so that explains why. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not really but I was curious why it wasn’t bigger news on a national level, especially with a child being one of the victims. It appears to be a domestic situation and it was a Hispanic guy so that explains why. 

Just got this news alert on my phone. You can feel better now.

The Washington Post: Suspect in Southern California shooting had a relationship with victims, police say
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/31/orange-shooting-los-angeles-california/

It most definitely was on the news.  I got one of news alerts on my iPhone, I saw it on the social media news feeds last night and this morning I saw it on the channel 5’s morning news.  Besides cooking up some new reason for conservatives to crawl up on a cross (like they ever have any problem with that) maybe the issue here is that only 4 or 5 people got fucking smoked and in America objectively it’s not really that noteworthy unless 20+ people get ventilated.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It most definitely was on the news.  I got one of news alerts on my iPhone, I saw it on the social media news feeds last night and this morning I saw it on the channel 5’s morning news.  Besides cooking up some new reason for conservatives to crawl up on a cross (like you ever have any problem with that) maybe the issue here is that only 4 or 5 people got fucking smoked an in American objectively it’s not really that noteworthy if unless 20+ people get ventilated.  

But did your neighbor try to discuss it with you while you were getting in your car this morning?