• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

12 hours ago, Rico said:

His targets were specifically Asian women. 

I am so sick of this narrative... I'm hearing it everywhere that's reporting on this.

Everything white guys do is racism these days... if a dude isn't into asian women (or black or latina) he's racist, if he is it's "fetishization" (racism). We used to use rates of interracial marriages as a barometer for racial progress, now if you're wife isn't white these people look at you like you're a pedophile or something.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I am so sick of this narrative... I'm hearing it everywhere that's reporting on this.

Everything white guys do is racism these days... if a dude isn't into asian women (or black or latina) he's racist, if he is it's "fetishization" (racism). We used to use rates of interracial marriages as a barometer for racial progress, now if you're wife isn't white these people look at you like you're a pedophile or something.

Much of the racism accusations that we see these days is just low hanging fruit for for people that have no way to back up their arguments and agendas with facts. It’s just lazy. They also know that most people (especially the MSM) won’t take a public stand against them for fear of being labeled racists themselves. Sure there’s always going to be racists around but that term is used so often as you’ve stated that it really demeans the stuff that needs to be addressed. It’s kind of like California putting Prop 65 warnings on every damn thing we buy. Nobody takes that seriously 

Edited by Jason

1 minute ago, Rico said:

Both were killed by good guys, right?

Michael Brown was a pos that got himself killed. I don’t agree with kc lumping Taylor in with Brown though.

There are blacks that have been killed that haven’t gotten the attention they should have. Brown was not someone to rally around though.

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Mike Brown was a piece of shit. I have no idea what kind of person the 'guy' that killed Breaona Taylor was but I'm sure they feel awful about it.

Yes the jury is out on Taylor a bit. We do know she associated with drug dealers and called them in prison. A person she claims not to know was found murdered in her car months earlier. She was making some very bad decisions at a minimum

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Yes the jury is out on Taylor a bit. We do know she associated with drug dealers and called them in prison. A person she claims not to know was found murdered in her car months earlier. She was making some very bad decisions at a minimum

This sounds fair but the shooting, overall, was bad as she wasn’t a threat. Shooting someone who isn’t an active threat is bad 

Just now, Jason said:

This sounds fair but the shooting, overall, was bad as she wasn’t a threat. Shooting someone who isn’t an active threat is bad 

Yes, but she wasn't asleep in bed as they claim and the cops were being shot at. Pretty sure things could have been handled differently prior to entering. I just have my doubts this woman was a saint

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Yes, but she wasn't asleep in bed as they claim and the cops were being shot at. Pretty sure things could have been handled differently prior to entering. I just have my doubts this woman was a saint

I agree and she may have been caught in the crossfire. Firearm safety rule #4. Always know your target and what is beyond it. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I agree and she may have been caught in the crossfire. Firearm safety rule #4. Always know your target and what is beyond it. 

You are correct but it did remind me of Iraq. Once shots were fired shoot anything moving. Eventually the cracked down on that but early on was the wild west

10 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Shooting at a perceived intruder in your own home over drugs (that weren’t there).

What a country. 

Weren’t they in the wrong apartment? I do not think police should ever be doing that shit unless the person is an immediate, violent threat to someone else. Otherwise they can just wait outside and nab them then. It’s actually safer for the police 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Weren’t they in the wrong apartment? I do not think police should ever be doing that shit unless the person is an immediate, violent threat to someone else. Otherwise they can just wait outside and nab them then. It’s actually safer for the police 

No. She was named on the warrant as well as the location if I remember correctly.

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

No. She was named on the warrant as well as the location if I remember correctly.

Either way, this is a rather risky way to arrest someone on a warrant. If she was wanted for murder then I can see the urgency in apprehension. Not for some drug related offense 

32 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Remember when those cops shot that guy who ran away when they were trying to pick him up for missing child support payments.  Lol that was a pretty good one. 

It would have been better had they shot him the did he kicked his girlfriends ass and earned a restraining order.