• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

39 minutes ago, Jason said:

No. I think that was in South Carolina 

He knows. This is all KC does. He brings up race even if it isn't relevant to the topic, he will what about even if he has to go back 30-40 years, and when all else fails bring up abortion  

On 4/8/2021 at 10:23 PM, st1ckboy said:

He knows. This is all KC does. He brings up race even if it isn't relevant to the topic, he will what about even if he has to go back 30-40 years, and when all else fails bring up abortion  

Because there are no posters that only mention white crimes that fit a liberal narrative?

44 minutes ago, Jay said:

I remember years ago there used to be a phrase, "going postal" when someone got angry.

I had several buddies in the Postal Service, they hated that phrase.

I remember first hearing the phrase when they caught the fired postal worker at the Centerfield Sports Bar and Grill who killed two people:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-05-09-mn-33374-story.html

3 hours ago, Jay said:

I remember years ago there used to be a phrase, "going postal" when someone got angry.

I had several buddies in the Postal Service, they hated that phrase.

yep, it was a thing for a few years. not sure why so many postal workers got so bent that they felt the need to go on shooting rampages.

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

You can concealed carry in Indiana but I bet FedEx bans guns from their sorting facility. Too bad because somebody could have saved a lot of lives.

I don't know their policy but most of these shooters choose a soft target. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

You can concealed carry in Indiana but I bet FedEx bans guns from their sorting facility. Too bad because somebody could have saved a lot of lives.

story on the news this morning said employees are not allowed to carry a cell phone into the building.

one employee reportedly headed for his car once the shooting began. he had a weapon in his car and was planning on using it to put the shooter down. he ended up being shot and killed according to the reporter covering the story.

42 minutes ago, Tank said:

story on the news this morning said employees are not allowed to carry a cell phone into the building.

one employee reportedly headed for his car once the shooting began. he had a weapon in his car and was planning on using it to put the shooter down. he ended up being shot and killed according to the reporter covering the story.

I get not allowing any and every employee to just be armed while at work but large operations for companies that have a lot of money and assets could easily afford security measures that would mitigate the devastation that these events bring.  These shooters often have goals to kill as many as possible so they will be less likely to do it in a place with little to no resistance. I've read that this facility did have some good security measures so he didn't get very far into the facility. I think four of the dead were killed outside.