• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Just said goodbye to our dog Maximus

Sorry Chuck. Been there twice in the past two years, it sucks.

My advice is to "get right back on the horse". Get another dog. We waited a while after putting down the first dog, and all we did was wish we still had her for months. When the second one died unexpectedly (hit by car), we went out and got another one within a couple weeks. The energy, affection, and enthusiasm that a new puppy will bring back to your life is the best cure for your sorrow, and will help you move on.

Man, Chuck that is the worst.  Back in May, just a few days before my son's wedding, we put down Champ.  Champ was a 14 year old Black Lab.  My younger son didn't even remember life before Champ.  So sorry for your loss.  I loved seeing the pictures you would share of Maximus, such a great looking dog.  

Had to put down our 18 year old Spitz mix and our 13 year old Wheaton Terrier within 3 weeks of one another last year....thought they'd have to put me down after that experience....we now have a 3 year old Great Pyrenees (he has been a trip, for sure)....they truly become part of your family....

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

And MT.  He was a good looking dod and totally chill.   Great dog and you gave him a great life Chuck.

That's right!! I totally forgot, @mtangelsfan

That was a good day. Really glad you got to meet him..

We really spoiled him with love. He also loved living on the river tucked away in the PNW.

11 hours ago, mancini79 said:

Horrible news Chuck. I will miss him at the Riverfloat each year seeing him swim after us. Andrew's wife, Sharon, will be devastated when she finds out. Every time we mentioned your name, she always asked how Max was doing. What a great dog. Princess and Max are now reunited.

Yes they are, @mancini79. Two of the best dogs, lost within a 3 year span. 

Truth be told, after Princess died, Max's health started to go south. He aged very quickly. I believe it was because of his broken heart, losing his best friend Princess.

Image may contain: 1 person

No automatic alt text available.