• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Four Things to Do Right Now

19 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Bring up Cowart.- Yes

Free Cron. -Yes

Bench Valbuena- Yes

Move Albert down in the lineup.- doesn't matter

That's for starters. I'm sure additional moves can be made. This team is fading fast, but some things can still be done. The fans deserve a better product.

14 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Valbuena since June 23

.167/.193/.370

6 RBI

Platoons rule!

Unlike Espinosa, the two year deal is a killer with him....he isn't going anywhere and, for whatever reason, they just don't seem to want to give Cron an everyday chance....I guess Cron can change the narrative by going on a tear when he gets his chances against LHP....

46 minutes ago, Keener said:

1.  Drop Pujols in the order

2.  Bench Pujols

3.  Cut Pujols

4.  Pay Pujols to be anywhere but here

Have i mentioned that i don't enjoy watching Pujols play baseball?

And now his RISP BA and OPS aren't much higher than his bases empty BA and OPS.    How the mighty have fallen (through the abyss).

1 hour ago, Keener said:

1.  Drop Pujols in the order

2.  Bench Pujols

3.  Cut Pujols

4.  Pay Pujols to be anywhere but here

Have i mentioned that i don't enjoy watching Pujols play baseball?

I would start with suggestion #1 immediately, then if he doesn't produce go to #2. But I can't imagine that ever happening. The additional problem is we really don't have anybody who can actually hit to replace him. Cowart needs to come up right now and replace Franklin. But replacing Albert at DH? I can't think of anyone else.

#3 and #4 are just not gonna happen. Some kind of mutually agreed buyout might happen, in another year or two, if he continues his precipitous decline.