• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Aaron Judge???

5 hours ago, CanadianHalo said:

There is literally nothing about Judge's body that would indicate that he's taking steroids. 

One of the biggest giveaways about Barry Bonds was the increase in his neck size, and the characteristic "moon face" that comes with long time steroid use. Even non-athetes who take prednisone for a long time develop this.

5 hours ago, krAbs said:

Him at the derby has been down right terrifying. I never remember a feeling like that watching a player hit. He was pounding the sides of the dome with home runs. It wasn't just the number - he just smashed every single one of them. That was something else.

most impressive to me was the relative ease and power of his shots to the opposite field. upper deck shot going to right field? no problem. that was just insane.

college buddy of mine was there tonight. just missed grabbing the 513 ft. homer by 5 inches.

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Judge is also playing for a better covered team, which includes a ton of bandwagoners. But more important, if were judging by jersey sales, hes new...nobody bought his jersey until now. Trout fans who buy jerseys likely bought one over the last 5 years.

he's also got a nice gimmick going with the judge wigs and robes from his fans. 

These guys were hitting on pace for 60 homers so yes they most likely have hit a peak early on but I still think both of these guys are going to be All Stars and MVP candidates for many years.

Judge seems like a really cool dude too. I felt bad when they were booing him in the first round yesterday.