• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

we looked tired late in the games lately.

this is a brutal stretch, so im not surprised. grabbing a pt on away games is acceptable.

they need to get the 2 pts in the game at home though.

bigger issue is: what happens if perry wants to go back east?

getz is settled in OC with his wife and little ones, but perry might not re-sign.

do we go for this cup, or trade him and get a huge bounty for the future?

tough call. you always want to go for it (and i think thats what theyll do) if you have a legit shot. but it would be hard to let him walk for nothing when we could get a king's ransom at the deadline.

do we go for this cup, or trade him and get a huge bounty for the future?

Can you get a big haul for him though.  Not as familiar with NHL moves as MLB moves.  But since he is a FA next season, I would think you would need a team in which A) Perry will sign a long term deal with and wants to go to, and B) a team that has room under the cap to sign such a player.  

Again, I'm not familiar with how the NHL works.  So don't know if it's like the NBA where the Ducks can sign him for a much more than he can get in FA'cy.  Or if there is compensation.  Or what.

I don't even know how close the Ducks are to the cap, since that would probably play into the negotiations.  Hope they can keep both, since something special is brewing.  But I would think the trade partners for Perry are limited, and that because of that the haul won't be much.

Just curious.  But who is the Ducks 3rd goalie?  Looking at this site, http://capgeek.com/ducks, looks like the Ducks have $15 million in cap space this season.  Maybe the Ducks will be buyers for the final push?  Another possiblity is what if the Ducks trade Hiller?  That would give the Ducks $32 million in cap space next season.  Just talking out loud.  Much of this is probably not possible.  

Just curious. But who is the Ducks 3rd goalie? Looking at this site, http://capgeek.com/ducks, looks like the Ducks have $15 million in cap space this season. Maybe the Ducks will be buyers for the final push? Another possiblity is what if the Ducks trade Hiller? That would give the Ducks $32 million in cap space next season. Just talking out loud. Much of this is probably not possible.

The Ducks don't spend to the cap. The last time they did was when they won the cup. They're a budget constrained team, unfortunately.

Didn't get to watch today.  Glad they won.  Also glad to see Perry score again.

Phoenix always seems to play the Ducks well, glad that series is over with.  Four points in three games is a good outcome.

yeah ill take 4 out of 6 any time.

ducks looking good. chicago... wtf. 

problem with them is you roll through the regular season, and come playoff time you're on cruise control and you end up playing some team who had to fight to the death over the last month just to get that 8 seed. and then you take to long to get going and you're bounced.

wouldnt surprise me at all to see the hawks out in round 1.

or they win in all since its such a short season, who knows.

tied with kane. but yeah, he's been a beast lately.

if he started like this on game 1 he'd be up there with crosby.

effin crosby, what a freak.

but the east is lame, no one plays D over there.

watch the highlights so many times that stuff would never fly in the west. 

Nice to see Hiller get the shutout last night, should be a good confidence boost for him.  I can't believe Chicago keeps rolling like this, if they are still undefeated when they come out to Anaheim on the 20th I may have to cancel my flight to Vegas and drive there after the game.  I just couldn't stand it if I missed the Ducks ending the Blackhawks streak.