• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I like Brian Hayward.

And Tank, if you went to the Honda Center in your Kings' jersey, you would be treated better than if you went to staples in a Ducks' jersey. Just saying. Ducks fans aren't necessarily a cut above. They just have less assholes in the populace.

Well yeah, half the fans would be in Kings jerseys.

To you guys complaining about the commentators. You should all count yourselves lucky. The level of broadcasting in all the big american sports absolutely s**ts all over the coverage of the AFL here.

We have just 1 broadcaster. 95% of the commentators are complete flogs and biased as hell aswell. Bias is ok in the NHL and MLB as they are broadcasting to their own fans but not when they are the only broadcaster.

Oh how I dream of the day when I could watch a specific feed of a Collingwood game with Collingwood commentators.

I pretty much like all the commentators for the Angels and the Ducks. They really are that much better than what we get here in Australia.

Hoping Fasth goes 3-0 against the Preds tonight. Should be a good game. I like the lines BB has set up tonight. Perry, Getz, Palmieri is going to do some damage tonight.

Did I nail this or did I nail this? Damn, what a game! My first hat trick in person and I'm so stoked it was Palmieri. He was on it tonight. He wanted the puck and he did damage with it.

Yeah, I'm with Kenny on this one. I definitely can see Perry walking after this season, but we have a really special team from the looks of it this season. Lets go for it and let the contracts be an offseason worry while we're celebrating another Cup!

Winning in the playoffs does a lot to change a players mind.  In this short season I doubt you can get enough for Perry anyway.

But if Murray feels like he isn't going to sign with the Ducks regardless of what happens you gotta trade him. A first, a prospect, and an NHL winger. If they traded him now they might be able to get more than that. If they trade him at the deadline...that will be the asking peoce

Ducks Preds game was awesome, one of the most relaxing games I've been to since we had a large lead the whole way.  Walked in at the perfect timing to see Bonino score the 1st goal. 

I'm with Angelduck that if it looks like Perry isn't gonna resign we have to trade him. 

Can't wait for the game against the Wild tonight, hopefully we get another W at the Ponda!