• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

He's 42 years old, and playing a game every other day.  We joke about him being an ageless robot god, but he's not really.

I hope it's just one of his patented slumps where he comes back and scores 15 goals in 6 games.

There shouldn't be a suspension for that Perry hit. It was brutal, but it was clean for the most part.

Hopefully time served and a warning.  The dude was paying more attention to where the pass went, which contributed to his injury.  If the guy did what every other hockey player does after dumping a pass behind him, this wouldn't even be an issue.

He's 42 years old, and playing a game every other day.  We joke about him being an ageless robot god, but he's not really.

I hope it's just one of his patented slumps where he comes back and scores 15 goals in 6 games.

Yeah, I am not upset with him, just an observation.  He is my favorite Duck of all time, I could never be upset with him.

The NHL is an absolute joke. So I guess grabbing a guy from behind and shoving his head to the boards is fine, but this hit by Perry was somehow worse? So what could we learn from this story, if you want to injure someone, make sure you do it from behind?

If we win these 4 games without Perry does that make him more likely to be traded?  BS he got 4 games in this short season, I would've understood 2 but was really expecting nothing with how few suspensions have been handed out this year.