• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Tonight was great. I was in line to get a beer and I check Twitter and see "Perry extended" and I yell it in line. People went nuts and when it was announced on the jumbotron, the entire place lost it. Great day to be a Ducks fan. I can't wait for the battle on Wednesday.

Great game last night, unfortunately couldn't be there in person because work got in the way.  Looks like I'll be getting to John Wayne early on Wednesday so I can watch the game at the Ducks bar before my flight to Vegas for the madness!  Great times right now for so cal hockey...if we can meet the Kings in the playoffs that series will be ****ing nuts!

Hiller in goal tonight.  Reports that Allen is not at the morning skate.  Hope he is OK, need him on the ice for this game.

Once Perry is back I think BB needs to give Selanne a couple days off.  He looks so tired out there.

I would imagine he already would have been given a game off if not for the injuries to Palmieri and Bones and then the suspension to Perry.