• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Jeff if you think hockey has too many stoppages how do you watch any other sport thats not soccer?

Wicked- I don't know if sign and trades are legal in the NHL, I thought I remember a rule where if you sign a guy you can't trade him for a year (I could definitely be wrong about this but for some reason that rule is in my head).  I just don't think a team like Anaheim who rarely spends to the cap can afford to lose Perry for nothing.  For the 1st 12 games of the season Perry only had 1 goal and 5 assists and the Ducks did pretty well.  If they keep winning the next 3 games without him (especially against the competition we are playing) I could definitely see him being moved.  However, what I would like to see is Perry locked up long term before the trade deadline, then trade Bobby Ryan in the offseason to free up come cap room.  I just don't see Perry signing before hitting free agency.

I must say I am a big Maroon fan as well...hope he is back up soon.  From what I understand Steckel will be centering the 4th line and getting PK work (this will allow for Getz to not be on the PK and have more energy to light up that lamp)!

I love Selanne. He's easily my favorite player of all time, but let's face it, the guy looks finished. i think they should consider resting him for a few games when Perry gets back. he's not doing good at all lately. This is probably his last run in the NHL

They played a solid game against a good Blues team.  Score could have been more than 1 to 1 in regulation as both teams hit a few posts.  They were really taking it to them offensively in the third but just couldn't find the back of the net.  Great road trip and I can't wait to be at the ponda the next two Mondays to see them against the Sharks!

I love Selanne. He's easily my favorite player of all time, but let's face it, the guy looks finished. i think they should consider resting him for a few games when Perry gets back. he's not doing good at all lately. This is probably his last run in the NHL

Selanne has not looked like himself recently.  I don't think he is finished though.  I think resting him against the Sharks wouldn't be the worst idea but with Perry out I don't think we can.  He should def catch a blow when Perry is back as we have back to back sunday monday with wings and sharks.