• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

how crazy is this.  Blackhawks just got off to a great start.  Running away with the points lead.  

Or are they?  Blackhawks 45 points.  Ducks 39 points.  Blackhawks 26 games played.  Ducks 24 games played.  If the Ducks win those 2 games, 45 points to the Hawks, 44 points to the Ducks.  

Reminds me of this time when a team won 20 games in a row, it was all national and the rage.  And this other team was still right on their heals.  That team trailing didn't get much recognition, because my goodness winning 20 games in a row.  I think it was 2002 or something like that.  Nothing interesting happened in 2002.  :rolleyes:

The Ducks traded right wing Dan Sexton to the Tampa Bay organization for center Kyle Wilson. Wilson has played in 22 games this season for the Syracuse Crunch of the AHL. Sexton, who had played 27 games for Norfolk this season, has appeared in 88 NHL games. … The Ducks recalled Patrick Maroon and Devante Smith-Pelly from the Norfolk Admirals.