• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I really really want a Selanne Home Jersey but they don't have my size (L for just wearing which is what I want, XL for wearing over my pads) on NHL.com for the home jersey. Sadly being in Australia and not able to go to the Ducks team store at Honda Center, on-line is my only option. I looked at footballfanatics.com and they don't have it either. Any other suggestions?

I really want the home jersey as I already have the third Jersey for wearing to hockey practice.

I really really want a Selanne Home Jersey but they don't have my size (L for just wearing which is what I want, XL for wearing over my pads) on NHL.com for the home jersey. Sadly being in Australia and not able to go to the Ducks team store at Honda Center, on-line is my only option. I looked at footballfanatics.com and they don't have it either. Any other suggestions?

I really want the home jersey as I already have the third Jersey for wearing to hockey practice.

1. scissors

2. needle

3. black thread

4. duct (or duck - get it? ha ha!) tape

good luck.

Last night's game was ugly. The most pissed off I've been at a game ever. Kings fans are assholes. Very surprised I didn't drop the gloves with someone at some point last night.

so you came in to our house and expected to treated, what, graciously? you're a funny guy.

can i expect that kind of treatment if a go to a kings-duckies game at the pond?