• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can't stop farting

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

what's now eastvale. from norco up to ontario used to all be cow land, then they built tract housing there and got sued because the soil used had cow shit in it which had methane and when the gas shifted in the soil the homes began to sink or lean.

I had an offsite business meeting out there a couple of years ago. A two lane farm road turns into suburbia in like 2 seconds. Pretty soon that area will be all beige houses with red tile roofs. 

4 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I had an offsite business meeting out there a couple of years ago. A two lane farm road turns into suburbia in like 2 seconds. Pretty soon that area will be all beige houses with red tile roofs. 

pretty much. i remember all that shit going up and was doing real estate around that time. not sure what it looks like now. buddy of mine wanted to get a place out there. nice ass 5 bd 3 bt home for like 500k that out here in oc would cost a couple mil.

• 4 years later...
On 4/25/2017 at 3:50 PM, Blarg said:

May cancer surgery left me with really bad constipation and you can't leave the hospital until you have a bowel movement. From the first waking moment to the final end result (not pretty and I'll spare you all the story) they used oral liquids, pills, injections, and suppositories. The cramping was the most painful part of the entire time in the hospital. 

Dude... I had no idea you had cancer. 

Hope you're cancer free now.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

No more indo, gin and juice
I'm on my way to Chino, rollin on the grey goose

dude, seriously, your haikus have been downright pedestrian lately. is everything okay?

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

No. You have time to talk?

no, not really. it's test week and i still have some final details to work out about graduation next week. did you know they sent one of my kids the wrong graduation robe? plus, i think our water heater at home has broken.

i think frasier crane still has a call in show, and it's toll free. 1-800-IMLISTENING