• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

13 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

Sacramento County (like Orange County) is in a tier where hybrid learning has been implemented. What's so outrageous about this? 

First paragraph.

Gov. Gavin Newsom said Friday his children have returned to in-person learning under a "phased-in approach" as many schools across the state remain shuttered due to Covid-19 — including nearly all public schools in Sacramento County where the governor lives.

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

Anyway @Jason, yes.  If schools pass the requirements for safety they can open.  Even a few public ones are open.  Annoying, yes, but that’s the way of things these days.  At least kids doing remote learning aren’t bringing colds home.  Someone has been sick at my house for the last 6 weeks.  

My son's high school has been doing the hybrid model for about a month now.

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

That’s cool.  I think I remember someone here saying they’d done extensive camping and survival training in the southern Philippines, but I don’t remember who.  Seems like a place I’d like to visit.

Yeah I wasn't doing anything cool like that. I was just out there for work. Human trafficking was pretty lucrative for me back in the day. 

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I figured you were either recruiting cabin attendants for a cruise ship or nurses for Kaiser Permanente.

Well I did tell some of them that's what I was doing. Lol you should have seen the look on their faces when they found out that wasn't true.