• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

4 hours ago, floplag said:

How is is a family supposed to function?  you shower on Mon, you on Tue, and hey im sorry the baby threw up all over you but you dont get shower time till Friday.  
This is just stupidly laughable.

Something's stupidly laughable, but it's not what you think it is.

7 hours ago, Jason said:

That’s the thing. The needs and desires of smaller communities and suburbs is entirely different than urban ones. I’m not sure what the best course of action is. We are sort of unique in California because we have more, large population, urban areas than most other states. There is a large portion of California that feels like they have no voice in what happens here. The elected officials we have do not care about that either. 

Break the state apart. 

4 hours ago, FanSince'98 said:

For all the Dem CA hate in this post it makes me laugh that most of you live in this state and it actually produces more jobs and GDP for the economy than all republican states combined in the nation. 

California is considered to be the worst state in the country to do business, with Texas being the best.

But ok.

looks like it'll be newsom vs. cox in november.

big foul up somehow leaving some 118,000 voters off the rolls. i was one of them but still was able to vote. at my polling station, the volunteers were estimating that about 40% of the people who came in were not on the rolls. someone screwed up somewhere.

villaraigosa wants to extend voting for another day or two as compensation for this.

13 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

California is considered to be the worst state in the country to do business, with Texas being the best.

But ok.

From one perspective this is pretty objective. However if you consider the size and quality of the market (different metrics) it can be quite good. That said, regulation and taxes are gay AF

14 hours ago, floplag said:

it never is int his garbage dump of a state.

This isn't a love it or leave it...it's a serious question.

Why are you still here then? Why are you consciously deciding to live in what you call a garbage dump? If this state is so awful, what keeps you here?

32 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

You'd be able to manage with the proposed restrictions.

Not really the point at all. 
What is laughable, to me, since you clearly missed it, is what these morons thinks is an important use of their time in the face of other far more pending and serious concerns.   
I was at the mecca of liberal bastion (Berkely) this last weekend, you know what i saw, a freaking shithole.  Not 2 blocks off the main drag literally right next to the campus was a park ,which by all rights could have been an amazing place to chill, that was overrun with garbage and weeds, splattered with gang graffiti, and had homeless sleeping on virtually every bench.  The main drag was blocked off to cars so people could walk around and pretend life was grand, while not even 2 blocks away it was an utter disaster. 
That my friend is the real California that we have become in virtually every major city.  You know, the places where the liberal extremism rules. 
But please, by all means lets worry about stuff that wont happen for 10-20 years and ignore whats going on right now, who cares anyway right as long as the political power remains unchanged i guess.

Just now, red321 said:

This isn't a love it or leave it...it's a serious question.

Why are you still here then? Why are you consciously deciding to live in what you call a garbage dump? If this state is so awful, what keeps you here?

Family, nothing more.  If not for them i would leave in a NY minute. 

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

fair enough

Sad part, if im being honest, is that i used to love being here.  10 years ago i never would have said such things.  Too many years of absurd taxes, misplaced priorities,  and a one sided corrupt government have killed it for me.  
Things have to have a balance in this life, CA has become the perfect example of what happens when absolute power corrupts absolutely.   
Its just ground me down i guess.